Canada Kicks Ass
Tucker Carlson Takes On Justin Trudeau

1  2  3  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Just in case you thought Justin's Jihadi payoff to the Khadrs was already forgotten.

You won't be memory-holing this one any time soon, Liberal party.

BRAH @ Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:59 pm

The Left's Meltdown is priceless.

Robair @ Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:12 pm

:lol: Tucker Carlson.

Haven't watched the above video, I've seen enough of Tucker Carlson's bullshit. Don't need to consume any more thanks.

The guy is an attention whore, his stuff is short on facts, long on omissions. You don't do yourself any favors by posting his shit as evidence of anything.

Coach85 @ Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:20 pm

I love how he brushes off rights violations as "they were mean to him". :lol:

Simple American.

BeaverFever @ Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Fails to mention any relevant facts about the situation Typical Republican windbag.

bootlegga @ Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Sorry, but I don't put any faith in someone who calls Canada "the retarded cousin you see at Thanksgiving and give a pat on his head."

After that, Carlson should ZERO credibility with any true Canadians.

fifeboy @ Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:08 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Just in case you thought Justin's Jihadi payoff to the Khadrs was already forgotten.

You won't be memory-holing this one any time soon, Liberal party.

Who is taking on JT?

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:43 pm

It really doesn't matter who or what Tucker Carlson is, the fact remains that due to media actions like his, this abomination is out there in mainstream America and likely pissing off even more Americans than the 71% of Canadians who thought it was wrong. A fact which doesn't bode well when dealing with our southern neighbour.

So, if our spendthrift PM thinks this and the other make myself feel good payments will be quickly forgotten he's likely in for a very large shock especially since most voters don't have his limited retention span.

Robair @ Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:16 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
So, if our spendthrift PM thinks this and the other make myself feel good payments will be quickly forgotten he's likely in for a very large shock especially since most voters don't have his limited retention span.
Yet you assume most voters are stupid enough to blame the Omar debacle on the current administration?

DrCaleb @ Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:06 am

I notice too that Carlson doesn't seem to give credit to who it was torturing a 15 year old child that required us to compensate him.

Tricks @ Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:18 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I notice too that Carlson doesn't seem to give credit to who it was torturing a 15 year old child that required us to compensate him.

I wonder, did the families of the 12 soldiers that were bombed by U.S. pilots ever get compensated by the U.S. government? I don't recall.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:51 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yeah, it isn't like Khadr murdered a medic who was coming to give him medical assistance, and even after he committed the murder the Americans still helped him...

That was all just part of the "torture" right? They just wanted to get him to Gitmo, so they could sleep deprive him. Right?

And 12 bombed soldiers? Let's have some more equivalency...

What about that other poor guy at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester - Salman Abedi - who was exploded for 'walking while Jihadi.'

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:06 am

Nice to hear from all these experts on a video they didn't watch though. :lol:

Coach85 @ Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:08 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yeah, it isn't like Khadr murdered a medic who was coming to give him medical assistance, and even after he committed the murder the Americans still helped him...

That was all just part of the "torture" right? They just wanted to get him to Gitmo, so they could sleep deprive him. Right?

In fact, let's have some more proggish equivalency.

What about that other poor guy at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester - Salman Abedi - who was exploded for 'walking while Jihadi.'

Fiddle, don't let your emotions make you sight of the big picture.

With all that was done, he still has rights. You don't get to pick and choose who has rights because you don't like who they are or what they have done. This was a 15 year old child solider that had his rights violated. Full stop.

Our Supreme Court ruled 3 times that we violated his rights. 3 times. Time to move on and see the situation with big-boy eyes.

Coach85 @ Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:09 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Nice to hear from all these experts on a video they didn't watch though. :lol:

I watched the video completely.

1  2  3  Next