Canada Kicks Ass
What are you drinking?

Previous  1 ... 26  27  28  29  30  31  32 ... 34  Next

Unsound @ Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:40 pm

This Lagavulin is divine

Strutz @ Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:49 pm

Enjoying a glass of pinot gris at the moment.

Robair @ Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:37 pm

Alcohol suppresses your immune system. :? But it sanitizes your hands.

stratos @ Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:06 pm

Coca-Cola.. what I'm at work no drinking alcohol allowed.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:40 pm

Cappuccino!

-J.

DrCaleb @ Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:31 am

Red Rose "Canadian Breakfast Tea".

Too early for anything stronger. ;)

raydan @ Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:37 pm

DrCaleb @ Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Or, soon. Hot day, cold clean crisp beer. [drool]

raydan @ Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:45 pm

Strutz @ Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:52 pm

It's awesome raydan that you often post pics of your (likely local) craft beers that you try out. I'm a fan of the local breweries here and like buying random types that come in single tall cans. I have my regular favourites and look forward to some of the seasonal ones as well.

raydan @ Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:57 pm

I have a few places that I go where they sell mostly Québec micro-brews. Noctem's brewery is here in Québec City... they also have a couple of resto-pubs that are sadly closed due to Covid.

https://en.noctem.ca/brasseriestmalo

Unsound @ Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:48 pm

I've been going hard on the local craft brews myself for the last year or so. Sadly, it's become harder and harder to find things I haven't tried. IPAs anyways, since that's my first choice most of the the time.

raydan @ Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:26 pm

Unsound Unsound:
I've been going hard on the local craft brews myself for the last year or so. Sadly, it's become harder and harder to find things I haven't tried. IPAs anyways, since that's my first choice most of the the time.

Same here... finding new IPA's is a bitch.

The one I posted today was really good.

Scape @ Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:20 pm

DrCaleb @ Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:06 am

Unsound Unsound:

Have you been to Wine and Beyond in Terwilligar? I know its the opposite side of the city to you, but they have a whole aisle of Alberta craft beer, and another aisle of US craft beer.

But I find your guys love of IPAs to be odd. I find them too hoppy, too overpowering.

I like a cleaner beer, an English Pale or Amber ale, or like the German style Kolsch or Pilsner. Or Fullers' Organic Honey beer. [drool]

Previous  1 ... 26  27  28  29  30  31  32 ... 34  Next