Canada Kicks Ass
What are you eating?

Previous  1 ... 144  145  146  147  148  149  150 ... 154  Next

housewife @ Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:24 pm

Now he has to buy a generator to keep his freezers going!

Strutz @ Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:30 pm

Just finished sampling chocolate and sea salt caramel chip cookies. It took 3 rounds (only have one "good" baking sheet) so of course we had to make sure each batch tasted alright. :lol:

The only element missing was some chopped walnuts which I completely forgot to write down so didn't buy last time we shopped. Oh well, still yummy.

herbie @ Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:03 pm

A truck got through, they had hamburger buns.
Laughing at the same 6 steaks and dozen packs of

obscenely priced hot dogs... no one bought them the whole week and they're now all that's left in SaveOn's meat section.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:32 am

Munching on some Triscuit crackers. They are still a fave of mine :D

-J.

raydan @ Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:12 pm

Just made a batch of oatmeal and butterscotch cookies... with that special ingredient. [drool]

Strutz @ Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:48 pm

Home-grown "herbs"? :wink:

DrCaleb @ Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:56 am

Weed. He means cannabis.

He's not fooling anyone. :P

raydan @ Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:25 am

They were good :D

DrCaleb @ Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:37 am

I like pot edibles too. Still have some cannabutter that I need to make cookies with. :)

Strutz @ Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:45 pm

My bf made a batch of cabbage rolls yesterday and there was enough that we had the rest for dinner tonight. One of those meals that is just as tasty re-heated. [drool]

raydan @ Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:10 pm

Jamaican meat patties

DrCaleb @ Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:39 am

Leftover Indian treats from a family get together on the weekend. [drool] Curried Chick peas, spinach and paneer, fall-off-the-bone lamb curry, curried potato and egg . . .

DrCaleb @ Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:00 am

Eggs Benedict, with plant based bacon option; Beyond Sausage with chow-chow and brown sauce, fresh sourdough toast, fresh hot coffee, fresh orange juice, and a cinnamon bun for later.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:24 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Eggs Benedict, with plant based bacon option; Beyond Sausage with chow-chow and brown sauce, fresh sourdough toast, fresh hot coffee, fresh orange juice, and a cinnamon bun for later.

Everything sounds good except for those fake meat products. I've read about what goes into those, and the thought makes my stomach turn. Apologies, but the real thing does less harm.

Aside from that, I'm enjoying some canteloupe before I make some brunch.

-J.

DrCaleb @ Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:32 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Everything sounds good except for those fake meat products. I've read about what goes into those, and the thought makes my stomach turn. Apologies, but the real thing does less harm.

Aside from that, I'm enjoying some canteloupe before I make some brunch.

-J.

You don't like Green Peas? How do you possibly eat fish and chips? [drool]

Previous  1 ... 144  145  146  147  148  149  150 ... 154  Next