Canada Kicks Ass
What are you eating?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 161  Next

coaster_dot @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:37 am

Yeah...those are basic at my house too.

Sometimes I can get a good home cooked meal when my mom makes one. But otherwise I live off of oranges, cereal, pancakes with syrup (I will make like 20 of them and live of them for a few days), mac and cheese. If I eat out its Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts, and Subway. I cant believe I spent $65 on almost nothing this weekend...all from drinks, and food thats gone :x

raydan @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:44 am

I had 35$ a week to pay for rent, food and fun.
No Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts, Subway or McD anywhere near.
The only "fast food" around was a KFC counter and a had some once a week.

danimal @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:52 am

Carrot muffin and a coffee. :D

coaster_dot @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 am

^^ Ugh KFC.

I see some of the people that eat that stuff and it just turns me off from it. Chicken covered in grease isn't appealing to me. Once I was in a KFC actually in Kentucky and she must have been over 400 pounds. And to make it worse it was a Buffet too (yes they really do have KFC buffets). And she took about a plate full of potatoes and gravy, and another plate FULL of chicken legs.

I would much rather eat something at least wholesome....like Pancakes with Syrup :D

ziggy @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 am

KFC was all we had when I was younger and once a week they had a 2 for 1 snack box special and the people would line up for a half a block.

Did I mention a little old Italian woman here invented the KFC gravey? [drool]

coaster_dot @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:57 am

One thing I always wondered was when KFC franchises around the world do people who go there know that Kentucky is a US state? Like do people actually call it "Kentucky fried chicken" or is it just KFC? I'm pretty sure people in Canada know about Kentucky but more about the rest of the world.

ziggy @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 am

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
One thing I always wondered was when KFC franchises around the world do people who go there know that Kentucky is a US state? Like do people actually call it "Kentucky fried chicken" or is it just KFC? I'm pretty sure people in Canada know about Kentucky but more about the rest of the world.

But the gravey was invented by a Canadian. :wink:

coaster_dot @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:01 am

Gravy itself or KFC gravy?

I could see gravy being invented in Canada since its a warm and filling product that comes from cooking meat. Oh wow, this is kind of making me hungry. I need to run outside and have a cigarette before I go to the school cafe and grab a $8 1,500 calorie meal 8O

ziggy @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 am

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
Gravy itself or KFC gravy?

I could see gravy being invented in Canada since its a warm and filling product that comes from cooking meat. Oh wow, this is kind of making me hungry. I need to run outside and have a cigarette before I go to the school cafe and grab a $8 1,500 calorie meal 8O

The KFC gravey that all the franchises use,it's her recipe.
She used to own the one here many years ago.
Nothing better then dipping that grecian bread into that gravey.

My room mates girlfriend used to work at the KFC and would bring us the chicken they didnt sell that day,i lived off that for weeks sometimes,a very gaseous experience to say the least.

raydan @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 am

ziggy ziggy:
KFC was all we had when I was younger and once a week they had a 2 for 1 snack box special and the people would line up for a half a block.

That's why I ate it once a week.
It was on Tuesday right?

...I haven't touched the stuff in over 20 years.
The grease patches helped me get over the cravings.

TattoodGirl @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:08 am

Black coffee and a fruit smoothie [drool]

ziggy @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 am

raydan raydan:
ziggy ziggy:

That's why I ate it once a week.
It was on Tuesday right?

...I haven't touched the stuff in over 20 years.
The grease patches helped me get over the cravings.

It was 2 for 1 teusday.

Getting a take out meal was a treat back then,2 snack box's was a real treat.

coaster_dot @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 am

Have any of you tried Popeye's Chicken?

martin14 @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:20 am

coaster_dot coaster_dot:

Not in Eastern Europe, they rebranded before the franchises
arrived here, so they dont know Kentucky Fried.

I would be careful bout other countries' knowledge of US states though ;)

Not sure about the West, ask Brenda.

martin14 @ Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 am

oh yeah honey ribs, potato skins with bacon, cheese and sour cream,
onion rings, cheese sticks.

need to thump my heart every ten minutes or she'll stop :lol:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 161  Next