Canada Kicks Ass
What are you listening to....

1  2  3  4  5 ... 752  Next

dknychic @ Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:59 pm

Right now I'm listening to "Drift Away" the version by Uncle Kracker & Dobie Gray. I think there like three or four different versions of this song, but this is my fav so far :). Anyhoo, what are you listening to right now?

Canadaka @ Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:13 pm

well I have my winamp on random... and it sure is random! I have 13,000 songs. ATM Stevie Ray Vaughn is playin, texas flood

dknychic @ Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:26 pm

Ok now mine's playing Right kinda wrong-LeAnn Rimes

Streaker @ Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:50 pm

Earlier today I was listening to "Combat Rock" by the Clash. I'll never be able to OD on "Rock the Casbah"! :D

dknychic, I've never heard of Uncle Kracker but Dobie Gray sure sounds familiar. He had a big hit in the sixties with "The 'In' Crowd" - the lyrics in that song are a hoot! I'm assuming that it's the same Dobie Gray.

Jeez... This makes me sound like some old geezer! I guess my tastes in music can be pretty retro! XD

dknychic @ Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:24 pm

Combat Rock..that's a pretty rad cd. I like red angel dragnet and ghetto defendant. rock the casbah's pretty good too. Actually, the whole cd's not bad!

Yeah it's the same Dobie Gray. I hadn't heard of Uncle Kracker either until I went looking for the song drift away, but he's been around for a while.

Hehe. Nothing wrong with old timey music :)

Ok right now, I've got Edwin McCain-These are the moments

WarHawkster @ Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:26 pm

digitallyimported.com

DMP08 @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:13 am

I have my 58 hour music playlist on my computer organized by artist. Right now I am only at E (Eminem). Basically the only rap I listen to. Boy he is a happy artist with no problems in his life :roll:

RoyalHighlander @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:29 am

Another well known Grey tune was called" Lean on me"

AdamNF @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:10 am

Tommy (the album) by The Who

ofaolain @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:36 am

Roy Buchanon.....His live version of Hey Joe is just amazing.

dgthe3 @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:31 am

I believe that Uncle Kracker is the DJ for Kid Rock's band or something and he had a song a couple years ago 'Follow Me'.

Right now i am listening to 'One' by Mettalica.

spikecomix @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:19 am

hey Trev... there is a PHPBB mod whereby you can have a slot at the bottom to say what you're listening to whenever you post :D Although this post system *is* becoming like rocket science lol.

Robair @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:28 am

Uncle Kracker is a joke. Sorry, :oops: no offense to anybody here, but he is what he is.

Listening to Three Pistols by The Tragically Hip. :rock:

xerxes @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:41 am

Right now I've got my stereo on random between Alexisonfire, Neil Young, and Tiesto.

Johnnybgoodaaaaa @ Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:00 pm

I've been listening to the "jimi hendrix live at the fillmore east album" quite a bit lately. The version of machine gun is pretty awesome, and so is the starting track "crosstown traffic" which has like a 7-8 mins long solo(could be longer). I dunno if machine gun is a good as the band of gypsies one though, although I like all of Hendrix versions.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 752  Next