Canada Kicks Ass
What are you reading?

Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  11 ... 25  Next

canucker @ Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:08 pm

Canucker - corruption and conspiracy at the highest and most dangerous levels!!

rockymountainrider @ Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:21 am

canucker canucker:
rockymountainrider rockymountainrider:
State of Fear by Michael Crighton.

I almost picked this up the other day but chose Ludlum's The Altman Code instead. Part of his Covert-ONE series, which I love. Let me know how the Crighton book is....

It was good. And he raised alot of questions about what "facts" we take for granted regarding global climate change and further our "knowledge" of our planet. Tied nicely with a recent article in Scientific American.
Readable without being preachy or overly highbrow. Three and a half out of five.

Tory_canuck @ Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:43 pm

The Secret Mulroney Tapes by Peter C. Newman

canucker @ Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:39 pm

Robert Ludlum's The Lazarus Vendetta (Covert-One Series)

canucker @ Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:12 pm

Michael Chrichton's State of Fear.

Tman1 @ Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:14 pm

Damn, I bought my mom that for Christmas.....I read through it, kinda weird. My mom got this other Dean Koontz book but can't remember what it is...

canucker @ Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:24 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
Damn, I bought my mom that for Christmas.....I read through it, kinda weird. My mom got this other Dean Koontz book but can't remember what it is...

I just read a Koontz book recently, "Fear Nothing". He writes some strange stuff though.

Did you read "State of Fear"? Or just flip through it?

Tman1 @ Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:29 pm

Yeah I just flipped through it so I can't give a clear analysis on it, the one my dad bought my mom was the one where the guy has five incidents in his life that affects him or something, thats the Dean Koontz one.

Banff @ Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:06 am

Constantinople Constantinople:
This thread.
:lol: XD

Tman1 @ Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:18 am

Why don't you write about Banff. It's a beautiful place with girls, great atmosphere, girls, and more girls. What more could you want? Mountains? You got that, happy new year....

ridenrain @ Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:36 am

Firepower in limited War. by Robert H. Scales.
...because it just might not be a better new year. :cry:

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:33 am

Poor Man's James Bond and the Anarchist's Cookbook. This stuff is child's play.

Banff @ Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:10 am

Tman1 Tman1:
Why don't you write about Banff. It's a beautiful place with girls, great atmosphere, girls, and more girls. What more could you want? Mountains? You got that, happy new year....
You said it all ! Happy New Year [BB] [drool]

danikyvor @ Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:53 am

I just finished reading 'Play That Thing' by Roddy Doyle, it's pretty good, and I didn't realise it was the second book of a trilogy until halfway through when I recognised the main character from 'A Star Called Henry' Duh lol

Next up on my list, 'The Oxford book of Scottish Short Stories'.

Wullu @ Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:24 am

The Damn Busters by Paul Brickhill

Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  11 ... 25  Next