Previous  1  2  3

Tricks @ Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:58 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Tricks Tricks:
Brenda Brenda:
Tricks Tricks:
Brenda Brenda:
*whispers arrogantly: Tell me something I didn't know? :twisted:*
I was kicked in the head by a horse once. :lol: Explains a lot eh?

Yeah, that you were too stupid to see it coming ROTFL
Ever seen a horse kick? Not something you can see coming until the hoof is in your face.

Yeah... I was to stupid to see it coming when I was 11... Got kicked in the hip ;-)
I fell out of a tree onto my head, got hit in the head by a "scooter" and had my head smashed against a brick wall. Head traumas are full of win.

Thanos @ Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:10 pm

I got 132. Nice to know that I'm not getting as dumb as I thought I was, at least not as rapidly as I presumed. Looks like the internet, the TV, and too much past consumption of beer and Jim Beam really didn't have all that much of a negative effect (yet).

The Trailer Park Boy inside of me was kind of hoping for "fukkin' retard" status though.

Brenda @ Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:26 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Brenda Brenda:
Tricks Tricks:
Brenda Brenda:
Tricks Tricks:
Brenda Brenda:

Ever seen a horse kick? Not something you can see coming until the hoof is in your face.

Yeah... I was to stupid to see it coming when I was 11... Got kicked in the hip ;-)
I fell out of a tree onto my head, got hit in the head by a "scooter" and had my head smashed against a brick wall. Head traumas are full of win.

:lol: You had a wall not going out of your way too eh? ;-)

We're THE BEST! ROTFL

CrazyCanuck007 @ Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:37 pm

fire_i @ Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:30 pm

Got 135 with English as second language.

Had to provide my second email address as apparently I had taken the test before (!) with my "real" one, but I forgot my password and can't login to see how I fared back then. :(

The IQ tests I've taken had me between 105 and 145 IQ. 105 was a particularly bad one, it assumed everyone who took it was 40 and I was actually 14 when I tried it out. The 145 one was the opposite, also tried it at age 14 but it gave out huge bonuses when you claimed to be under 18. Tried it again claiming I was 18 (voluntarily making the same mistakes) and it gave me something like 130. I wonder if I had said I was 35...

IQ tests are inaccurate though... doesn't consider enough aspects. Especially on the internet!

Anyway I don't think the average is actually 100 anymore, it must be hanging around 110-something nowadays. So at best that makes me high average, which is good, but not so impressive when you look at emphatic quotient and all those other things.

Tricks @ Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:33 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Tricks Tricks:
Brenda Brenda:
Tricks Tricks:
Brenda Brenda:
Tricks Tricks:
Brenda Brenda:

:lol: You had a wall not going out of your way too eh? ;-)

We're THE BEST! ROTFL
I was pushed into the wall.... lol

Brenda @ Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:38 pm

fire_i fire_i:
Got 135 with English as second language.

Had to provide my second email address as apparently I had taken the test before (!) with my "real" one, but I forgot my password and can't login to see how I fared back then. :(

The IQ tests I've taken had me between 105 and 145 IQ. 105 was a particularly bad one, it assumed everyone who took it was 40 and I was actually 14 when I tried it out. The 145 one was the opposite, also tried it at age 14 but it gave out huge bonuses when you claimed to be under 18. Tried it again claiming I was 18 (voluntarily making the same mistakes) and it gave me something like 130. I wonder if I had said I was 35...

IQ tests are inaccurate though... doesn't consider enough aspects. Especially on the internet!

Anyway I don't think the average is actually 100 anymore, it must be hanging around 110-something nowadays. So at best that makes me high average, which is good, but not so impressive when you look at emphatic quotient and all those other things.

IMHO, the only IQ tests that are accurate are the Mensa ones. Costs a bit, but then you have something :P

Dayseed @ Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:29 am

I don't think this test is too scientifically accurate. I got 161 and I guessed at the last two questions.

Fire_I, the average IQ being 100 doesn't represent anything more than your mental age divided by your actual age. It's not a stand-alone value per se, like total salary, so much as it's a measurement against your fellow man.

If everybody's dumb, then a 100 IQ is dumb too. If everybody's a genius, a 100 IQ reflects a good intelligence.

fire_i @ Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:08 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
Fire_I, the average IQ being 100 doesn't represent anything more than your mental age divided by your actual age. It's not a stand-alone value per se, like total salary, so much as it's a measurement against your fellow man.

Oh, didn't know that.

One more step towards another IQ point! :P

So basically when you get over 100 in an IQ test, you make 100 "better"? (And the contrary if you get under 100 of course)

Kimosabi @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:26 pm

These online tests are bogus, unless you're taking one that's EXTREMELY lengthy and has been approved by some sort of recognized/respected body.

Brenda @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Sure, but they're fun! :lol:

And since they are bogus for everybody else too, you can figure out who is most bogus intelligent, and who is just bogus :lol:

Daovonnaex @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:01 pm

Good to know I'm surrounded by so many bright people

Previous  1  2  3