Canada Kicks Ass
what to do until Sept

KevinGagnon @ Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:57 pm

You could work in community politics. Get involved in your community and that will keep you busy. At the same time influence people around you to become aware of the right wing path which many don't even know about.

Kevin

whelan costen @ Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:09 pm

You could do an in depth study on why Canadians are so willing to be led by people, who are so obviously not interested in them. See if you can get into the Canadian psyche and if you find we have one, let us know what we need to do to save this country. That should keep you busy til Sept.2020??

N Say @ Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:22 pm

Actually I guess I've got <a href="http://www.leg.bc.ca/CMT/35thParl/cmt04/1REPORT/questn04.htm">these</a> questions to answer. Hopefully Susan will like them enough to post them on the site. That should keep me busy, but I'm going to miss Don Newman's politics show in CBC.

whelan costen @ Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:57 pm

Well holy smokes NSAY, what the heck are you asking us for suggestions for? That should take you a lifetime, but the other question that comes to mind is, why are they asking now? Shouldn't the questions be what happened <i>because</i> of NAFTA not what will happen?

N Say @ Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:15 pm

[QUOTE BY= whelan costen]Shouldn't the questions be what happened <i>because</i> of NAFTA not what will happen?[/QUOTE] <br /> <br />yeah that's why I'm looking I'm doing it, I want to answer all those questions.

whelan costen @ Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:17 pm

Great, I look forward to your articles!