Canada Kicks Ass
out of the liberal group

Previous  1  2

BluesBud @ Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:48 pm

I do wonder if it was the other way around what kind of responce you would get from the Torys on this site. I am sure a couple would be understanding in you finding you way around issues....but some of that gang....well? :evil: [bonk] PDT_Armataz_01_19 :x [laughat] PDT_Armataz_01_27

ReliableIntelligence @ Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:08 am

Well, I'm a centre-left Liberal who would love to fill the void, if all y'all will have me. I've been a Liberal supporter for years, and consider myself something of a policy wonk.

I wasn't always happy with Mr. Martin and the people around him, but I have nonetheless remained committed to the Liberals as the only party that speaks to the desires shared by most Canadians for responsible, progressive government. Mr. Dion's leadership, and the shift back towards the left of centre that seems to be accompanying it, have only energized my support.

I'm hoping to become a regular contributor to the group and the forum.

Firecat @ Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:14 am

ReliableIntelligence ReliableIntelligence:
Well, I'm a centre-left Liberal who would love to fill the void, if all y'all will have me. I've been a Liberal supporter for years, and consider myself something of a policy wonk.

I wasn't always happy with Mr. Martin and the people around him, but I have nonetheless remained committed to the Liberals as the only party that speaks to the desires shared by most Canadians for responsible, progressive government. Mr. Dion's leadership, and the shift back towards the left of centre that seems to be accompanying it, have only energized my support.

I'm hoping to become a regular contributor to the group and the forum.

Nice to have you!

ReliableIntelligence @ Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:28 pm

Looks like I'm in, just like that!

That was almost as easy as winning the Liberal nomination in Calgary Centre.

Firecat @ Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:35 pm

Wait 'til you meet the irregulars, some of whom are most irregular indeed. ROTFL

Previous  1  2