Canada Kicks Ass
So I Joined The Party

1  2  Next

FuBaR @ Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:17 pm

So I joined the Liberals this past week. At the ripe old age of 16 and i'm locked in for another 4 years. I also made a 100 dollar contribution to the party. Can any members tell me what to expect from being in the party?

And by the way I didnt just join for the hell of it, I have followed politics for a few years now and especially the liberals.

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:23 pm

$1:
And by the way I didnt just join for the hell of it, I have followed politics for a few years now and especially the liberals.

The Conservatives will be on you like a fly on shit after saying that. :lol:

FuBaR @ Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:26 pm

lol, but im a tough guy around here. delicious mod powers.

ReliableIntelligence @ Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:40 pm

Have you contacted any other young Liberals locally, and are you involved at all with your riding association?

I came from a family that wasn't politically involved, and one of my biggest regrets now is that I never got involved at the riding level when I was younger.

I have some friends who have been involved in the party for a while in Saskatchewan. If you'd like I could ask them if there is anyone you might want to get in touch with. Feel free to drop a PM if you don't want to discuss it on the board.

ABSOLUT_SS @ Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:06 pm

LMAO, I'm gonna have a riot with you guys. You can't wash off liberal mud THAT easy. Didn't that lying thug Cretien teach you anything about the liberal way? Expect the same from Dion when he gets his sea legs!

Canadian_Mind @ Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:20 pm

ABSOLUT_SS ABSOLUT_SS:
LMAO, I'm gonna have a riot with you guys. You can't wash off liberal mud THAT easy. Didn't that lying thug Cretien teach you anything about the liberal way? Expect the same from Dion when he gets his sea legs!

? Is this really the place for that? Should be congratulating the guy for having the will to do what he believes is right, not keeping up with the political mudslinging... save that for when he goes on rants elsewhere in the forums.

dougC @ Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:48 pm

FuBaR FuBaR:
So I joined the Liberals this past week. At the ripe old age of 16 and i'm locked in for another 4 years. I also made a 100 dollar contribution to the party. Can any members tell me what to expect from being in the party?

I'm a lot older than 16 but I'm joining the Liberals now too.

My mom was an organizer with the party back in the 70s and 80s but I don't have any up to date info on what to expect from them now.

I just know they're a lot better bunch than those uptight tories. :wink:

dougC @ Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:58 pm

thanks lily. :)

ReliableIntelligence @ Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:33 pm

Party on.

RUEZ @ Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:37 pm

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
ABSOLUT_SS ABSOLUT_SS:

? Is this really the place for that? Should be congratulating the guy for having the will to do what he believes is right, not keeping up with the political mudslinging... save that for when he goes on rants elsewhere in the forums.
You're exactly right, this isn't the place for this.

ABSOLUT_SS @ Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:29 am

Your right. I didnt come on here to argue.

icekarma2752 @ Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:24 am

ABSOLUT_SS ABSOLUT_SS:

liberals are thieves...get over it

dougC @ Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:22 pm

icekarma2752 icekarma2752:
ABSOLUT_SS ABSOLUT_SS:

Seems to me I heard something about Mulroney taking brown bags full of cash from an Airbus rep shortly before he abandoned the PC Titanic. He might have got away with it but that rep did hard time for bribery.

icekarma2752 @ Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:54 pm

dougC dougC:
ABSOLUT_SS ABSOLUT_SS:

Seems to me I heard something about Mulroney taking brown bags full of cash from an Airbus rep shortly before he abandoned the PC Titanic. He might have got away with it but that rep did hard time for bribery.

that does not concern me...the liberals tried to steal my guns...end of story

dougC @ Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:23 pm

dougC dougC:
ABSOLUT_SS ABSOLUT_SS:

that does not concern me...the liberals tried to steal my guns...end of story

some people shouldn't be armed, I'm guessing you might be one. One more reason to support the Liberals as far as I'm concerned.

1  2  Next