Canada Kicks Ass
Stress

Previous  1  2  3  4

TattoodGirl @ Mon May 05, 2008 8:57 am

dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
Red_Eye Red_Eye:
so your saying this is worst than getting a wife on a shopping spree 8O

I think that's what she's getting at, imagine your wife having free access to cards that we're sent to you with out you knowing. 8O You'd be better off gettig robbed, at least that way you could charge them. If you did that to your wife you might have some explaining to do. :lol:

I've been getting tons of those things lately too. Credit cards, loan grantee’s, and all sorts of stuff. I thought it was happening because I got a Brick card about year or so ago but maybe everyone's getting them.

I havent recieved one since i took myself off all the lists and put a credit alert on the bureaus. I would recommend it to everyone, not only that, sit down and make an honest budget. It is really amazing how much money we throw away on unnecessary stuff. But a budget and living with what you have is a strict discipline.

TattoodGirl @ Mon May 05, 2008 8:58 am

martin14 martin14:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Red_Eye Red_Eye:
so your saying this is worst than getting a wife on a shopping spree 8O

:lol: :lol: :lol:

At least you know who has it...and if you give your wife a credit card, well...to be blunt you are a DUMBASS!!!! :lol: :wink:

damn straight.. get rid of the wife and keep the card..

i did :)

I always knew you were a smart man... :lol: :wink:

Red_Eye @ Mon May 05, 2008 9:02 am

Honest budget? Man I just opened up a can of beans......oh wait yeah ...I'm just lazy ...check....you were saying Tatt?

TattoodGirl @ Mon May 05, 2008 9:08 am

Red_Eye Red_Eye:
Honest budget? Man I just opened up a can of beans......oh wait yeah ...I'm just lazy ...check....you were saying Tatt?

collect all reciepts, bills...etc. for a month. Get a ledger, make headings...Household expenses, Car expenses, Food, Entertainment, clothing...you get the idea. List it and see where the most of your money goes and what can be streamlined. Anyone, at any income level can do this...no excuses for not doing it. If you are lazy and dont really give a shit about your finances...well enjoy your debt and stress...but dont bitch about it to anyone...no ones fault but your own.

In other words suck it up princess..you are a big boy now
:lol: :wink:

Red_Eye @ Mon May 05, 2008 9:14 am

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Red_Eye Red_Eye:

collect all reciepts, bills...etc. for a month. Get a ledger, make headings...Household expenses, Car expenses, Food, Entertainment, clothing...you get the idea. List it and see where the most of your money goes and what can be streamlined. Anyone, at any income level can do this...no excuses for not doing it. If you are lazy and dont really give a shit about your finances...well enjoy your debt and stress...but dont bitch about it to anyone...no ones fault but your own.

In other words suck it up princess..you are a big boy now
:lol: :wink:
My entertain ment is doesn't cost a thing. Spanking that is. Its hiring the cheeks that gets hard. I need to by pass the middle man.....

Yes Tatt I get what your saying. I have no choice to be careful as the income doesn't flow all year long.

alana @ Mon May 05, 2008 6:11 pm

Good for you Brenda. Too bad raising the kids wasn't the main priority for more mothers.

ngignac @ Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:45 pm

I used to have BAD problems with stress/anxiety. Started because of a gambling problem I had. I was over 8000$ in debt which is huge for a 19 year old. I Yet I kept on gambling trying to win it back which only made my anxiety/stress worse. My gambling was so bad that I stopped going to school. And to top it all off I was in the middle of breaking up with my gf. It all cumulated when I had an anxiety attack in public. The fact that it was in public only made my anxiety in public worse.

I thought I was having a heart attack. It actually HURT and hurt bad. No joke I thought I was dying, I told myself this is it, this is what death is like. I can't believe, I am going to die. It was the single most terrifying experience of my life.

So ambulance came...went to the hospital, the whole works but turns out it was just an anxiety attack. My stress got to a point where if I were in public I would be so anxious. I must say this is not normal for me. I was always outgoing and well-liked.

Anyways I ended up seeing a psychiatrist and going on medication. My life took a 180 degree turn. This was two years later. I no longer see the psychiatrist and am off the medication and am fine.

Previous  1  2  3  4