Canada Kicks Ass
2 (TWO!) Nominations for Tin Foil Hat Medal

Previous  1  2

raydan @ Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:52 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I can't imagine why anyone would suspect Tony Podesta of having an interest in molesting children when his taste in art would NEVER lead anyone to contemplate such a thing.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tony+po ... 79&bih=747

Those child beauty pageants Americans are so fond of are way worst at sexualizing children than Tony Podesta's artworks.

GreenTiger @ Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:42 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I can't imagine why anyone would suspect Tony Podesta of having an interest in molesting children when his taste in art would NEVER lead anyone to contemplate such a thing.

Definitely sick, he was right at home in the Clinton Campaign.

Coach85 @ Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Thanos Thanos:
What the church did, and still does, is provable, with massive amounts of actual evidence, and supported with statements from victims, witnesses, and participants.

Pizzagate is supported by no evidence period. No witnesses, no victims, no participants. It's a demented fantasy, not even on the level of a terrible story in a shitty comic book, born in the most disgusting sites on the internet and believed only by the mentally ill that flock to right-wing extremist posts made by conspiracy cranks on Twitter.

Normally I support you but this one today is a bad mark against you. Be better than this.

Well said.

I third the nomination for both.

Coach85 @ Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:07 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Robair Robair:
First up is Bart for pedaling the pizzagate conspiracy theory 10 or 12 years after it was first debunked. Link

Next we have Fiddle for pedaling Trump's conspiracy theory that Google is censoring news stories about Trump. Link.

Misinformation sucks. Tin foil conspiracy peddlers should be labeled as such.

And you get a red square. Why? Because the Catholic Church treated people the same way and denounced them as 'tin foilers' and liars and now we know better.

Seems to me that the Pizzagate accusations deserve more scrutiny than just a knee jerk dismissal.

If you can't stand one simple comment on the topic without launching a petulant campaign of retribution then that says more about you than anyone else.

That does not make me a tin-foiler and I will not tolerate that medal.

Bart, It's ironic to hear you discuss 'petulant campaign of retribution' as you yourself are the master of this technique as displayed by your frequent misuse of the reputation system.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Thanos Thanos:
And a third nomination for Chuckles with just about every post he makes.

HERE HERE!

[bash]

-J.

BeaverFever @ Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:23 pm

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Definitely sick, he was right at home in the Clinton Campaign.

I would tsk that claim with a heavy grain of salt there’s so much disinformation out there a lot of it from Russia I couldn’t find one non- partisan site that corroborate these claims of Podestas supposed unusual taste in art.

Thanos @ Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Modern art collectors are usually eccentric and weird. That's a given. They still have to actually prove that Podesta's rather repugnant taste in art means he's a pedo, or running a pedo brothel in underground tunnels and caves. There's that little word again that gives them such trouble, "proof", because it upsets them that a handful of accusations by a confirmed rape apologist like Mike Cernovich on Twitter doesn't exactly count as evidence.

llama66 @ Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Dammit I want another award

CharlesAnthony @ Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:13 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
And if we're throwing the liar insult around, Buddy you're one of the worst I've ever come across. Your link was a trolling lie from an uber-troll of selected editing of a post and I can't believe you posted a link to the proof of it.

I nominate you for this insult award and whatever you'd like to add to it.
You are too kind.

The demons are getting desparate. They will do anything to distract attention away from the reality of child sex trafficking. They do not want the public to know.

DrCaleb @ Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:45 am

There is no 'Tin Foil Hat' medal.

medals.php

llama66 @ Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:51 am

Just sayin'....

$1:
New Medal Ideas

You may also request for a new medal to be made and added in this forum. you should start a new topic with the folloing title format:

"[New Medal] Medal name"

in the post please repeat the Medal name and give a desciption of the medal and how to earn it.

I cannot guarantee I will add these, it takes time to make the graphic and add it. But you can greatly help the process by greating the graphic for the medal in the same format as the other medals. then as long as its a decent idea for a medal, I can add it no problem.

BeaverFever @ Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:34 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Robair Robair:
First up is Bart for pedaling the pizzagate conspiracy theory 10 or 12 years after it was first debunked. Link

Next we have Fiddle for pedaling Trump's conspiracy theory that Google is censoring news stories about Trump. Link.

Misinformation sucks. Tin foil conspiracy peddlers should be labeled as such.

And you get a red square. Why? Because the Catholic Church treated people the same way and denounced them as 'tin foilers' and liars and now we know better.

Seems to me that the Pizzagate accusations deserve more scrutiny than just a knee jerk dismissal.

If you can't stand one simple comment on the topic without launching a petulant campaign of retribution then that says more about you than anyone else.

That does not make me a tin-foiler and I will not tolerate that medal.

And now he gets a green square. Why? To offset some “petulant retribution” from a Pizzagate and (former) Birther tin-foiler

Previous  1  2