Canada Kicks Ass
A medal for shocky

1  2  Next

raydan @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:25 pm

I really think it's time we give a medal to shockedcanadian. The only problem is I don't know which one.

There's the "Hilarious" medal for gems such as this one...

$1:
I am much better served here in Canada where I can advise our allies and potential trading partners accordingly.

Of course, "Anti-Canuck" or "Annoying" would fit well too, for obvious reasons.

Too bad we don't have a "Bat-shit crazy" medal, cause that's the one he deserves the most and the one I'm sure we can all get behind.

Thanos @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:27 pm

"Dickwad of 2016/Choad Of The Year" perhaps? :?

shockedcanadian @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:38 pm

How about "The principled Canadian who bravely stands for liberty, Due Process and Rule of Law at great personal costs"? Or, "A Canadian who stands with allies and democratic principles when the Canadian Security apparatus does not"?

I wouldn't accept it if you presented it, but there are a few on here who's opinions and positions; even when I don't agree with them at times, are at least based on objectivity and virtue. Some inject thought into their discussions, others just attack. The type who would rubber stamp any abuse if the narrative supported their world view.

DrCaleb @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:20 pm

raydan raydan:
I really think it's time we give a medal to shockedcanadian. The only problem is I don't know which one.

medals.php

2Cdo @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:22 pm

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
How about "The principled Canadian who bravely stands for liberty, Due Process and Rule of Law at great personal costs"? Or, "A Canadian who stands with allies and democratic principles when the Canadian Security apparatus does not"?

I wouldn't accept it if you presented it, but there are a few on here who's opinions and positions; even when I don't agree with them at times, are at least based on objectivity and virtue. Some inject thought into their discussions, others just attack. The type who would rubber stamp any abuse if the narrative supported their world view.

Most annoying, delusional, brain-dead, and in need of a full frontal lobotomy.

Thanos @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Man successfully annoys message board with 2200 inane paranoid posts, awarded the Golden Goatse of 2016 by his pissed off victims. :twisted:

Lemmy @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:51 pm

Canadian_Mind @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:10 pm

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:

Shut up.

Seriously, you are fucking annoying. Get a green card and fuck off to the promised land you fawn over daily.

I suppose this means +1 for annoying.

Alta_redneck @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:33 pm

Maybe everyone above needs some kind of medal for continuously reading what he posts, if you need to have an attack thread about him. This is like a bunch of 14 year old girls ganging up on another for blowing someone's boy friend at a party, and now she's being called a slut. :lol:

A simple remedy, don't click on what he post if it irritates so much.

andyt @ Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:43 pm

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Maybe everyone above needs some kind of medal for continuously reading what he posts, if you need to have an attack thread about him. This is like a bunch of 14 year old girls ganging up on another for blowing someone's boy friend at a party, and now she's being called a slut. :lol:

R=UP

martin14 @ Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:15 am

R=UP

rickc @ Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:18 am

R=UP I fourth what Alta redneck, Andy, and Martin said. Shocked Canadian actually contributes quite a bit to this forum. As far as starting threads go, he might be in the top four with Thanos, Bart, and Fiddie. Like him or hate him, he does contribute. Does he have an agenda? Sure he does, but don't most of us have one as well? I know I do. Its getting kind of depressing lately how many old time members are dropping out of this once great forum. I never thought I would see Mr. C drop out, (thats messed up). Anyone willing to put in the effort to keep the lights on are alright in my book regardless of their beliefs.

shockedcanadian @ Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:27 am

Thank you. It would seem they care a little too much...

Get on board or get out of the way.

shockedcanadian @ Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:29 am

rickc rickc:

R=UP I fourth what Alta redneck, Andy, and Martin said. Shocked Canadian actually contributes quite a bit to this forum. As far as starting threads go, he might be in the top four with Thanos, Bart, and Fiddie. Like him or hate him, he does contribute. Does he have an agenda? Sure he does, but don't most of us have one as well? I know I do. Its getting kind of depressing lately how many old time members are dropping out of this once great forum. I never thought I would see Mr. C drop out, (thats messed up). Anyone willing to put in the effort to keep the lights on are alright in my book regardless of their beliefs.

Thank you also rickc. My wife and I pass on our blessings to you and yours. Have a Happy New Year.

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:45 am

There rick, you've received blessings from an MHA and his left hand. :lol:

1  2  Next