Canada Kicks Ass
New Medal for Necro Rep'er

Previous  1  2  3

PENATRATOR @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 am

Regina Regina:
PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:

Practice what you preach

post1315637#p1315637

I love that thread. A totally biased, frivolous and vexatious attempt at Mod slamming and was wholly without merit. Selective Mod slamming..........becasue there would have been a banning for sure. :lol:

Yep, the hounds smelled blood and did their best. It is a fave of mine also along with the "Pen for Uber Canuck" Christ I had a sore gut from laughing at how pathetic some of those posts two were.

Brenda @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 am

lily lily:
Yeah... you're the best mod evah! R=UP

April fools!! :P :P

Regina @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:27 pm

lily lily:
Yeah... you're the best mod evah! R=UP

Stay out of my Rep Record.......you're embarrassing me with all that genuine praise.

Hyack @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror 'cause I get better lookin' each day
To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doin' the best that I can

- Mac Davis

Thanos @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 pm

lily lily:
Brenda Brenda:
Thanos Thanos:
Darn. I have a lot of insults I've been storing up for a while that I wanted to test out on her.

I think a lot of us would be banned for a day if she was still around :lol:

I'd consider playing multiple monikers just to see Thanos' collection of insults.

He's that good.

I doubt that I'll be able to use any of them because apparently I've made too many girlie-men cry.

For the record I was one of the few to oppose the "enforced politeness" policy because I knew exactly what was going to happen. I was only errant in misunderestimating the Orwellian speed with which it would occur.

SprCForr @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm

I'm finding that to be ungoodthinkful.

:lol:

/I'm not sure if I got that right.

Regina @ Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanos Thanos:

I doubt that I'll be able to use any of them because apparently I've made too many girlie-men cry.

For the record I was one of the few to oppose the "enforced politeness" policy because I knew exactly what was going to happen. I was only errant in misunderestimating the Orwellian speed with which it would occur.

Maybe Trevor shouldn't have inserted the large red banner at the top of every page with the bold red printing stating "This is all going to stop now!" .........if he knew there was going to be members with deuteranopia.

Previous  1  2  3