Canada Kicks Ass
New Medal: Tinfoil Hat Brigade

1  2  Next

commanderkai @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Might as well add another negative medal, if I'm allowed. But basically its simple. Some people, instead of getting the annoying medal, should also have the possibility of getting the Tinfoil Hat Brigade medal, which basically is for people who believe in massive conspiracy theories and/or they link to sites that are conspiracy theory based.

Another good reason for this medal is for anybody who quotes known conspiracy theorists or other people with questionable backgrounds to prove their own opinions.

Anyway its just an idea. We have annoying and other types, and I think this can be an offshoot of annoying. So what do you all think?

Arctic_Menace @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:57 pm

No.

Public_Domain @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:01 pm

No.

The Tinfoil Medal idea has been thrown around so many times, it won't happen.

Because it's about other's opinions on people's political/religious views that for all they know, may or may not be true.

It's a corrupt medal idea.

So no.

commanderkai @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Well I'm more newer...so I didn't know it has been thrown around multiple times, however I disagree about it being corrupt since it deals with people's political views, since there are political medals

TheQuietKidd @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:21 pm

YES!

Public_Domain @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:45 pm

commanderkai commanderkai:
Well I'm more newer...so I didn't know it has been thrown around multiple times, however I disagree about it being corrupt since it deals with people's political views, since there are political medals
Yes, there are. But those medals are specifically only related to their leaning. Left or Right.

This is corrupt because it is based on the idea of "Conspiracy Theorists". Who is a Conspiracy Theorist? Well, it all depends on individual opinion.

For example, many Anti-American Canadian Left-Wingers, including myself, believed the "NAU" to be a real threat. Many Right-Wingers denied the NAU was real and labelled all who believed in it "Tinfoilling Conspiracy Theorists". Then, finally, the NAU became official when it finally picked up news. Proving everyone who didn't believe it wrong. Making the term "Tinfoiler" completely politically biased by certain people's views.

It's corrupt because, honestly, you don't know. Perhaps they are right. You do NOT know.

Wally_Sconce @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:49 pm

How about a positive twist on the same idea.....a medal for those that are known to base their opinions and assertions on solid, reasonable, reliable evidence.

Could we call it the "Wise old man medal"?

martin14 @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Aging_Redneck Aging_Redneck:
How about a positive twist on the same idea.....a medal for those that are known to base their opinions and assertions on solid, reasonable, reliable evidence.

ROTFL ROTFL.. you crusing for something there AR ??

but at least lets call it the 'wise old fart medal' ROTFL

commanderkai @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:28 pm

martin14 martin14:

ROTFL ROTFL.. you crusing for something there AR ??

but at least lets call it the 'wise old fart medal' ROTFL

We could just got out the wise and leave it there. Hey somebody should suggest that

Public_Domain @ Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:32 pm

"Zen" and "Master Debater" lean towards that idea already.

Red_Eye @ Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:53 am

yes , interesting.
How about the WTF? most obscure medal too.
I have a nominee already ;)

Red_Eye @ Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:36 am

How about a duo medal.
It can't be handed out unless the other gets it too.
A flaming couple medal...or umm Flames of passion medal ..or umm oh well.

Red_Eye @ Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:38 am

um yeah a head to head meadl thats more like it.

ziggy @ Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:10 am

We dont have a medal but we do have an award for foiler of the day and djakkey has been the recipient a few times.

the guy in the pic was a poster here long time ago and was actually on the jerry springer show when his mom was dating a guy younger then him.You had to be here for Cristian brussiere.

TheQuietKidd @ Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:50 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Then, finally, the NAU became official

lol

C'mon, can we at test it out on that gangstalking person, then when it catches on spread it to all the other foilers?

1  2  Next