Canada Kicks Ass
Travior for Cool Yankee Medal

Previous  1  2

Red_Eye @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:53 am

aww well looks like you have a long coffee break then :D

travior @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:12 pm

Thanks for the nomination guys :) You are all a bunch of great people. I look forward to coming to work now :) It's the only time I get online! :lol: You definitely help make my nights go by faster!

Brenda @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Well, mission accomplished then eh :P

We're here to help!

(and you are not doing so bad yourself too :lol:)

Red_Eye @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:21 pm

travior travior:
Thanks for the nomination guys :) You are all a bunch of great people. I look forward to coming to work now :) It's the only time I get online! :lol: You definitely help make my nights go by faster!

But but I'm just one person , don't need to thank me like I am many, your embarrassing me :D

XD

Regina @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Well why didn't you say he liked Regina!!

(See....somebody does!)

Done!

travior @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Thanks again guys :)

And I do like Regina :) That's where my wife was living when we first met face-to-face.

Can't believe how fast the east-end is growing!

Regina @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Oh....the city! Yeah that one too. :lol:

newfette @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:46 pm

bout time mr mod

Red_Eye @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Regina? My girlfriend had one XD

travior @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:53 pm

Yeah, we pronounce the name Regina a bit different down here. Every time I pronounce it the proper way to someone down here they automatically think I said vagina. The look on their faces are priceless. ROTFL We pronounce it more like Ruh-gee-nuh. :)

Arctic_Menace @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:15 pm

the latin pronunciation is supposedly reh-jin-uh but everyone knows it as ruh-jai-nuh... :P

Regina @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:23 pm

newfette newfette:
bout time mr mod

Hey I was busy.....those golf balls don't hit themselves you know.

Red_Eye @ Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 pm

lily lily:
Red_Eye Red_Eye:

Had one?

I've heard that some guys are so bad their girlfriends turn gay, but this goes way beyond that.....

Well seeming the girl came with it and she's no longer here so yeah had as in access to that Place of the flat land :D

CanAm1 @ Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:50 am

lily lily:
Red_Eye Red_Eye:

Had one?

I've heard that some guys are so bad their girlfriends turn gay, but this goes way beyond that.....

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL Holy Moly Lilly I tried to give you another reputation point for that one but it wouldn't let me give you another until I give everyone else one. What's up with that there are people on here that I will never get to. Nor want to give a positive or negative point to. Oh well. [BB] For a funny post.

Previous  1  2