Canada Kicks Ass
Caledonia: Judge Marshall's law, Ontario Court of Appeals

1  2  3  4  Next

saga @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:19 pm

Judge Marshall's law is a CROCK!!

Arctic_Menace @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:23 pm

I love how you try to hide the fact that the natives were just as wrong in their actions as this judge. You are so biased and blind, it makes me pray for you, and I'm not even Christian...

saga @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:30 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
I love how you try to hide the fact that the natives were just as wrong in their actions as this judge. You are so biased and blind, it makes me pray for you, and I'm not even Christian...

How were they wrong?

The Constitution protects their right to assert Aboriginal Title, which is exactly what they did. The first responsibility of the OPP, according to the oath, is to uphold the Constitution of Canada, which is what they do now.

All violence originated in Judge Marshall's self-interested injunction, now discredited.

I hide nothing, menace ... give me your best shot and I'll blow it out of the park!

Arctic_Menace @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:38 pm

Read the article again, without your natives-are-always-right-and-do-no-wrong tinted glasses...

Arctic_Menace @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:39 pm

$1:
I hide nothing, menace ...

You're wrong, you just hide yourself and the opinions of others.

$1:
give me your best shot and I'll blow it out of the park!

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

A) You're not even worth it.

B) It should be extremely obvious in the article.

BartSimpson @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:56 pm

saga saga:
give me your best shot

I'd like to take you up on that.

So do you want my best shot at 500 meters or 1,000? PDT_Armataz_01_35

Arctic_Menace @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:58 pm

let's make it interesting...

HyperionTheEvil @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:11 pm

The one man who seems to support law and order is attacked by

-Lawyers for the Liiberal government
-Natives
-OPPs

Precisely it seems the people who in this case are more interested in appeasement, than upholding law & order in this case.

HyperionTheEvil @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:24 pm

Just for peoples edification on the author of this 'article"

He's also been quoted on the leonard peletier site, seems as though the man may have some bias

from free leonard peltier - clearly an unbiased source on Indian issues

Also a supportive article on the Manitoba Metis Federation

here

I thought reporters wre supposed to be nuetral?

Silly me

BartSimpson @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:32 pm

(Bart puts away the Remington, pulls out the Barrett)

Game on. :wink:

saga @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:44 pm

HyperionTheEvil HyperionTheEvil:

-Natives
-OPPs

Precisely it seems the people who in this case are more interested in appeasement, than upholding law & order in this case.

Let me see if I can clarify this for you hyperweevil:

- Haudenosaunee of Six Nations assert Aboriginal Title by reclaiming the Haldimand tract

- Judge David Marshall (thinks he) owns HUGE acreage in the Haldimand Tract.

- Judge David Marshall orders them off the land.

- Ontario Court of Appeals, without even having to refer to his OBVIOUS conflict of interest, finds so may errors in law in his orders that they refer to him as "Judge Roy Bean"

saga @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:46 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

(Bart puts away the Remington, pulls out the Barrett)

Game on. :wink:

Hey ... are you guys haviing a nice duel?

Enjoy!

HyperionTheEvil @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:47 pm

saga saga:

-Natives
-OPPs

- Haudenosaunee of Six Nations assert Aboriginal Title by reclaiming the Haldimand tract

- Ontario Court of Appeals, without even having to refer to his OBVIOUS conflict of interest, finds so may errors in law in his orders that they refer to him as "Judge Roy Bean"

Read my post above on your....er....reporter. Seems that its a possilbity thats he;s drunken the kool-aid alongside yourself.

Bias Bias Bias - possibly

Ill let other people around here make thier own judgments

saga @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:57 pm

saga saga:

-Natives
-OPPs

Read my post above on your....er....reporter. Seems that its a possilbity thats he;s drunken the kool-aid alongside yourself.

It would be impossible to appear unbiased in writing about those proceedings ... because there is and was no defence for the judge's actions.

"Let's assume -- as I believe to be the case -- that the contempt proceedings were deeply flawed . . ." Judge Laskin said late in the day,

Stay tuned to the news tonight!! and the final ruling of the Court of Appeals, but it's a slam dunk.

Judge Marshall will have to find another way to protect his own land. Obviously, the court of appeals does not think very highly of him for using his power of the court to illegally try to protect his personal interests.

My prediction is, since the Judge 'owns' so much land in the Haldimand Tract, the government will have to buy him out to settle the land claim.
SWEET!!

HyperionTheEvil @ Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:58 pm

saga saga:
saga saga:

-Natives
-OPPs

It would be impossible to appear unbiased in writing about those proceedings ... because there is and was no defence for the judge's actions.

"Let's assume -- as I believe to be the case -- that the contempt proceedings were deeply flawed . . ." Judge Laskin said late in the day,

Stay tuned to the news tonight!! and the final ruling of the Court of Appeals, but it's a slam dunk.

Judge Marshall will have to fina another way to protect his own land. Obviously, the court of appeals does not think very highly of him for using his power of the court to illegally try to protect his personal interests.

In which case you own bias is clear

next

1  2  3  4  Next