Canada Kicks Ass
Canada & First / Six Nations. The unanswered question(s) and

David_J_Spetch @ Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Canada & First / Six Nations. The unanswered question(s) and outrage

Upon the completion of the war of 1812 - 1814 and the formation of Canada, the First / Six Nations didn't want anything to do with the tax based governing system, they wanted land so that they could govern / chief themselves.

So why are they getting Canadian Governing Social assistance? Why are they using Canadian Hospitals? Why are they Using Canadian Legal Aid or School systems? Why do they get the service of Fire and Police assistance? Why do they get housing funding etc. from the Canadian government when it is up to the first six nations so called governing system to provide for themselves? And to top it off they get to keep their land claims then turn around and try and tell Canadian Tax payers that we owe them for it when they have been using Canadian governing for quite some time??!

Upon the use of Canadian governing / the services / the system renders all treaties void because the reason these treaties were created in the first place was because First Six nations wanted nothing to do with Tax based governing offered by the Monarchy at the time, they wanted land to govern themselves. Since when does governing yourself mean Canadian Tax payers paying your way? Since when does an agreement remain honourable when the reason for the agreement is breached in the first place?

Oh yeah sure that makes sense, make land claim treaties because you want nothing to do with Canadian governing then turn around and demand governing services from the very government they wanted nothing to do with in the first place which is why the land treaties were created, then whine and complain about treaties being violated while not paying taxes and using all governing services at the expense of those who do pay taxes!

This is ridiculous. Govern yourselves and keep your land claims, or accept Canadian governing and give the land claims up / pay taxes like everyone else plain and simple.

How have Canadian tax payers been getting duped to flip this bill all of this time? Why do these so called land claims seem to be keep popping up out of nowhere? Is there pay offs on the Federal level of governing here in Canada to screw Canadians for personal gain?

A little off topic, I'm still furious that filthy religious low life's abducted First / Six Nations children to raise them / abuse them / molest them in their Filthy religious Christian homes, then all of these years later it is the Canadian Government flipping the bill for what these religious low life's did??! Start demolishing religious structures and sell off the land to pay back Canadian tax payers for this outrage created by the religious low life's of that time especially those having wormed their way into to the governing system! Over a billion!

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Oh and would someone take Jim Morton~ Kings North MLA by the hand and explain to him what public servant means and revise him of his obligations to the public. Also, if you don't mind, explain to him about the birds and the bees. Thanks! Jim you will be removed from my list as will everyone else upon leaving public office, so as much as you blubber and whine about wanting me to take you off my list because you are not able to contest fact which prove some of your convictions as falsified ... keep dreaming.

DanSC @ Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 pm

David_J_Spetch David_J_Spetch:
So why are they getting Canadian Governing Social assistance? Why are they using Canadian Hospitals? Why are they Using Canadian Legal Aid or School systems? Why do they get the service of Fire and Police assistance? Why do they get housing funding etc. from the Canadian government when it is up to the first six nations so called governing system to provide for themselves?

Because Canadians pay rent?

David_J_Spetch @ Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:30 pm

lol very funny ;)

/ David

Regina @ Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Bye dave......

peck420 @ Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 pm

I just want to make sure I am clear on the question:

Why are Canadians using Canadian social nets (healthcare, social security, etc)?

Simple answer: Because they are Canadians.
Complex answer: Becasue they are Canadians.

Regina @ Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Good luck with the job hunting Dave.

DanSC @ Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:01 am

That sounds more like a cause than a job.