Canada Kicks Ass
Fort McKay land claim settlement - July 4, 2006

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:43 pm

Fish on your land all you want, I 've fished there too, with permission. However come on to my land without permission to hunt or fish and I'll set my dogs on you, whatever your pigmentation. Shoot my dogs and I'll shoot you. That is not an idle threat.

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:49 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Fish on your land all you want, I 've fished there too, with permission. However come on to my land without permission to hunt or fish and I'll set my dogs on you, whatever your pigmentation. Shoot my dogs and I'll shoot you. That is not an idle threat.

I doubt you own any water that would be fishable.

Bodies of water can not be private property, except dugouts.

And I only hunt beaver so unless you got some twenty something daughters don't expect to be sick-ing you dogs on me, unless of course they are one in the same.

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:51 pm

And PS when I say fish on my land I mean anywhere in Canada.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:04 pm

Well I have two sections of land up around the Duck Mountains that have a few large sloughs, that my neighbour and I stock with trout. I've chased tresspassers out before, including some fair share of tribal types from Valley River. No permission, you're gone with possible dog bites.

Mustang1 @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:14 pm

Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:
[

Are you toothless because I knocked your teeth out or is there another reason?

Good response – I’ll assume that’s fucktard for “nothing.” Hey, dodge some more of my posts.

“And you have it backwards, until the land claims are done and Canada has accounted for all the land it now occupies YOU are wards in OUR states.”

Really? That was actually your official status – how are the reservations? The handouts? The impoverished life you’ve created for yourself? Let’s compare Canada to your antiquated, fiefdoms and you’ll, even in your cognitively challenged state, arrive at the conclusion that we’re the civilized culture – you know the one that provides you with money, legal systems and justice because, let’s face it, you could’ve easily have gone the way of the Celts, Aztecs or Inca.

Oh…and if it’s your land – why are you coming to us for legal procedures. Just take it – we’ll see what happens.

$1:
“I can go fishing ANYWHERE on our land and I do not need permission from ANYONE. That gets really close to the true definition of FREEDOM!!!”

Who cares? So can someone in Collingwood. The difference is one paid for theirs and the other had to grovel to the dominant culture for it. I’ll let you figure out the rest.

$1:
“Seems to me you need to ask. And not only that, if you are a bad fisherman they can REVOKE your privileges to fish INDEFINITELY.”

So? I’m glad the government of Canada allows you the privilege of maintaining your antiquated culture. Be thankful, you ingrate.

Oh…and don’t respond with abridged quotes – you threw a little hissy fit on Tman for editing but you bitch out of half the relevant material (mostly because you have no idea how to correctly address it) constantly. Don’t chastise other for acts you can’t abstain from yourself

Hey, enjoy the gifts that the Canadian government, in its progressive and just manner, bestowed upon your dying, antiquated culture.

Mustang1 @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:16 pm

And PS when I say fish on my land I mean anywhere in Canada.

Canada belongs to Canadians. In the struggle of civilizations you simply weren’t up to the challenge. Sorry.

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:30 pm

Well I have two sections of land up around the Duck Mountains that have a few large sloughs, that my neighbour and I stock with trout. I've chased tresspassers out before, including some fair share of tribal types from Valley River. No permission, you're gone with possible dog bites.

Fair enough. Can I come fish your trout? Catch and release of course.

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:38 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

Canada belongs to Canadians. In the struggle of civilizations you simply weren’t up to the challenge. Sorry.

That is the myth anyways.

It seems to me you are a little timid to assert your sovereignty over us.

I wonder why that is? Maybe, hypothetically speaking, you do not have the whole story.

For example, if someone from the provincial government were to come onto my reserve and try to ..umm… get to that dam that is on the river between us and another First Nation…

Guess what? We can ask him to leave and have him removed from our land!

Weird isn’t it.

ziggy @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:40 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

I wonder why that is? Maybe, hypothetically speaking, you do not have the whole story.

For example, if someone from the provincial government were to come onto my reserve and try to ..umm… get to that dam that is on the river between us and another First Nation…

Weird isn’t it.

Cant blame ya's,if I poisened the land like most do on the reserve's I would be in jail.

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:43 pm

ziggy ziggy:

Cant blame ya's,if I poisened the land like most do on the reserve's I would be in jail.

How many reserves have you been on?

ziggy @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:48 pm

ziggy ziggy:

All of them in Alberta,was driving through 3 to get to work last month east of Cardston,pretty sad.

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:57 pm

ziggy ziggy:
ziggy ziggy:

All of them in Alberta,was driving through 3 to get to work last month east of Cardston,pretty sad.

You've been on all 105 Alberta Reserves?

WOW, well then I guess you are the expert then.

How many did you have to fly into?

Mustang1 @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:00 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

Weird isn’t it.

And my statement stands unchallenged – Canada belongs to Canadians. And in that little clash of civilizations you simply failed. Oh well…how’s that English langue coming on that Internet on that computer with electricity and science and medicine. I’d say most know what culture survived and which one was allowed to retain it antiquated notions in a modern society.

Canadian_Mind @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:27 pm

Weird isn’t it.

And why the hell can't he go to this damn of yours? Tjink he'll tear the thing down or what? Only way you can tell him to leave is if he happens to walk across your personal property. If you do not own the land then you cannot tell people what to do with or on that land.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next