Canada Kicks Ass
If Ndns didn't sign the treaty

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  Next

ziggy @ Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:25 am

But B.C.'s good entertainment!

Brenda @ Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:28 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Brenda...remember this RealIndian the Biblical Cretin. I'm waiting for the anti Catholic tirades to start soon too.

Oh, I know, but I still thought it was pretty funny :D
The idea of Asian immigrants invading Europe...

I guess he is trying to come across as a Gypsy, one of the Roma's :D :D

Brenda @ Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 am

ziggy ziggy:
But B.C.'s good entertainment!

And cheap! :P :P

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:30 am

Brenda Brenda:
Brenda...remember this RealIndian the Biblical Cretin. I'm waiting for the anti Catholic tirades to start soon too.

After having seen Chinese tour groups up close, I'm convinced that Genghis Khan and his horde were an early asian tour group visiting Europe.

Brenda @ Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:32 am

Brenda Brenda:

After having seen Chinese tour groups up close, I'm convinced that Genghis Khan and his horde were an early asian tour group visiting Europe.

Are they like Japanese? In and out in a minute? :twisted:

roger-roger @ Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 am

I dont think anyone will argue he isn't cheap... :wink:

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 am

Japanese tours groups are a little more orderly and polite. We see 10 country in 3 day...and I have many pic-u-ture to prove. Maybe we buy Horrund.

OldChum @ Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:47 pm

And you Europeans could not and would not have made it through your first winter . So please don,t give me the European God Argument . Face it the natives had a culture which most chose to ignore and just put theres in its place . Someone else brought up disease well the natives knew nothing of Tuberculosis till the arrival of the Europeans.
And to the person before me you fail to see something they did not have to have beast of burden as they just went out and got what they needed. The tribes lived where the food was and to have to haul baggage was not very wise , unlike the euripeans. Who had the compass telescope and all the other useless documents to tell people they were the new lanlords. Also if you remember most of the crops you brought from europe failed. Funny then most had to go to the natives for survival . Suggest you go re read your history from some real sources not what you learned from school .

2Cdo @ Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:47 pm

OldChum OldChum:
Suggest you go re read your history from some real sources not what you learned from school .

And what would those "real sources" be? Anything on the internet that says whitey is evil and how great natives had it before we showed up. :roll:

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 am

Yes, and everyone lived in peace and harmony with each other and nature. :lol:
I'm afraid Old Chum is only useful for chumming the waters.

llama66 @ Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:08 am

OldChum OldChum:
And you Europeans could not and would not have made it through your first winter . So please don,t give me the European God Argument . Face it the natives had a culture which most chose to ignore and just put theres in its place . Someone else brought up disease well the natives knew nothing of Tuberculosis till the arrival of the Europeans.
And to the person before me you fail to see something they did not have to have beast of burden as they just went out and got what they needed. The tribes lived where the food was and to have to haul baggage was not very wise , unlike the euripeans. Who had the compass telescope and all the other useless documents to tell people they were the new lanlords. Also if you remember most of the crops you brought from europe failed. Funny then most had to go to the natives for survival . Suggest you go re read your history from some real sources not what you learned from school .

someone needs a hug.

OldChum @ Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
OldChum OldChum:
Suggest you go re read your history from some real sources not what you learned from school .

And what would those "real sources" be? Anything on the internet that says whitey is evil and how great natives had it before we showed up. :roll:

The Hudson Bay Archives are very revealing if you have the time . As to the crap that was pulled on the natives . Course us whiteys don,t like the the truth much when it comes to this subject.

OldChum @ Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:38 am

Yes, and everyone lived in peace and harmony with each other and nature. :lol:
I'm afraid Old Chum is only useful for chumming the waters.

Yes as peacefull as Europe , where all the nature had been exploted, gone and killed.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 am

Only because we had the means and population base to do so. If native tribes could have exploited their resources as effectively, they would have. One only has to look at those areas inhabited by civilized indians to see how ell they conserved their resources and how peaceful they coexisted with their neighbours Europeans has learned from their mistakes.

Wada @ Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 am

Oh yah! Oh Yah! Haven't heard of violence among the native tribes in at least a hundred years whereas violence amongst Europeans has yet to be brought to an end. [B-o]

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  Next