Canada Kicks Ass
Images from Caledonia

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:37 am

HyperionTheEvil HyperionTheEvil:

"They are completely secretive in how they're dealing with taxpayers' money, and you can't take the attitude that you're going to try and pour as much cash as it takes to settle the situation, and then not let the people know how much you had to pour.''

Wow, I wonder how much it would have cost to settle this properly the first time?

How much has been spent now? 10 times that? 20 times that?

HyperionTheEvil @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:55 am

Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:

"They are completely secretive in how they're dealing with taxpayers' money, and you can't take the attitude that you're going to try and pour as much cash as it takes to settle the situation, and then not let the people know how much you had to pour.''

Wow, I wonder how much it would have cost to settle this properly the first time?

Why bother, only more violence will ensue someplace else for a 'land caim'.

Donny_Brasco @ Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:30 pm

Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:

Why bother, only more violence will ensue someplace else for a 'land caim'.

If you are not advocating for a fast, fair settlement to land claims then you cannot be advocating for saving Taxpayers money.

The longer these drag on the more likelihood someone else will protest and the more cash you will be throwing at lawyers, homeowners, businesses ect...

Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12