Canada Kicks Ass
Let's reverse the tables...Racism against non-natives

Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  Next

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm

three three:
Are you suggesting that racially motivated theft and fraud and mass murder is "good business" ? :lol:

Where'd he suggest that? "Mass Murder"? Prove it or issue an apology because it seems that you found yourself in this situation before.

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:31 pm

three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:
Are you suggesting that racially motivated theft and fraud and mass murder is "good business" ? :lol:

Where'd he suggest that? "Mass Murder"? Prove it or issue an apology because it seems that you found yourself in this situation before.

http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/histor ... -05-07.mp3

Second time...Where'd he suggest that? "Mass Murder"? Prove it or issue an apology because it seems that you found yourself in this situation before.

If you're going to make accusations, back them up. You accused a CKA member of suggesting something rather heinous, so unless you've got something tangible to back up your assertion, issue an apology and a retraction.

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:54 pm

three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:

http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/histor ... -05-07.mp3

Second time...Where'd he suggest that? "Mass Murder"? Prove it or issue an apology because it seems that you found yourself in this situation before.

If you're going to make accusations, back them up. You accused a CKA member of suggesting something rather heinous, so unless you've got something tangible to back up your assertion, issue an apology and a retraction.

Starts about half way through the tape.

And your apology to the CKA member starts where? Third time...

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:25 pm

three three:
So?
I never accused him of mass murder did I?

Uhh...you insinuated he was in support of it. Troll on...pee.

dino_bobba_renno @ Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:26 am

three three:

Well, just to set the record straight, no I do not support genocide. My remarks were in response to KetchupJoe’s remark “Pay me. Shut up. Leave.” Yes my response is a bit stark but it was meant to be that way because frankly I’m getting a little tired of this sense of entitlement amongst our aboriginal peoples as exemplified by his response. Now I’m more than happy to debate this issue with you but I would suggest that we start a new topic on the forum for it simply because it’s such a large issue and it’s not fair to steer this topic so far off course. One thing worth mentioning here is that “Reverse Racism” is not a “Native Only” issue. It could apply equally to a multitude of ethnic groups. The issue that pop’s into my mind at the moment is Quebec’s Reasonable Accommodation Commission and Quebec’s attitude towards Anglo Canadians in general.

dino_bobba_renno @ Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:01 pm

three three:

We can't 'cherry pick' the laws we want to observe.
Go ahead! :D

Blockades Up as National Aboriginal Day Begins

Is this a good example of not "'cherry pick(ing)' the laws we want to observe."?

dino_bobba_renno @ Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:38 pm

three three:
dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
three three:

We can't 'cherry pick' the laws we want to observe.
Go ahead! :D

Blockades Up as National Aboriginal Day Begins

Is this a good example of not "'cherry pick(ing)' the laws we want to observe."?

Yes, it is a perfect example, because Canada has negotiated no legal right of way across their territory. They have a legal right to blockade/deny access for almost every highway and railway in the country.
However, they only blockaded one symbolically.

Next? (I thought you were going to start a new thread! Whassamatta? Don't know the law well enough to make a reasonable argument?)

" but in no wise shall the said Indians, or any of them, be entitled to sell or otherwise alienate any of the lands allotted to them as reserves"
Treaty 11
June 27, 1921

May it's you who should check the laws. Look I'm not sure but you seem to be implying in you last post that it is ok for natives to break "common law" because there still ongoing disputes about land issues. Is that your position?

Mustang1 @ Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:46 pm

dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
three three:

Well, just to set the record straight, no I do not support genocide. My remarks were in response to KetchupJoe’s remark “Pay me. Shut up. Leave.” Yes my response is a bit stark but it was meant to be that way because frankly I’m getting a little tired of this sense of entitlement amongst our aboriginal peoples as exemplified by his response. Now I’m more than happy to debate this issue with you but I would suggest that we start a new topic on the forum for it simply because it’s such a large issue and it’s not fair to steer this topic so far off course. One thing worth mentioning here is that “Reverse Racism” is not a “Native Only” issue. It could apply equally to a multitude of ethnic groups. The issue that pop’s into my mind at the moment is Quebec’s Reasonable Accommodation Commission and Quebec’s attitude towards Anglo Canadians in general.

And that's why I asked pee to apologize or retract his statement for suggesting you did support genocide.

Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  Next