Canada Kicks Ass
Natives sue Manitoba over flooding.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Gunnair @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Curtman Curtman:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

I love how everything these days is called racist. :lol:

You don't like the brown guy down the street, you're a bigot. You get harassed by Natives for 10+ years and you don't like them, you're called a "racist".

It doesn't matter why you don't like them....you're a racist just for saying you do.

Not everything. Just you. You despise 1.3 million Canadians because of the colour of their skin, that makes you a racist.

And yet you have no issue judging a group by their political affiliations or social philosophies because they are different from yours.

How quaint.

Gunnair @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:28 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Let me then restate in a politically-correct manner:

"Move to Alabama where most people are not racist but many are, and you will find likely find more people sympathetic to your point of view."

That fact you must juggle your bigoted statement to find a politically correct way to express your ignorance suggests you're simply a bigot who's a bit shy about revealing himself to be a bigot.

Curtman @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Curtman Curtman:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

I love how everything these days is called racist. :lol:

You don't like the brown guy down the street, you're a bigot. You get harassed by Natives for 10+ years and you don't like them, you're called a "racist".

It doesn't matter why you don't like them....you're a racist just for saying you do.

Not everything. Just you. You despise 1.3 million Canadians because of the colour of their skin, that makes you a racist.

And yet you have no issue judging a group by their political affiliations or social philosophies because they are different from yours.

How quaint.

If you're saying that Harperites are genetically predisposed to support dumb ideas, then you've got a point.

Gunnair @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Curtman Curtman:
Gunnair Gunnair:
Curtman Curtman:

How quaint.

If you're saying that Harperites are genetically predisposed to support dumb ideas, then you've got a point.

No, I'm saying you have no issue personally demonstrating intolerance and bigotry by judging a group because you don't like it, but you do take umbrage when someone else does it.

You may wiggle around as much as you wish but there's not much defence of your own bigotry here.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 pm

$1:
Harperites are genetically predisposed to support dumb ideas

8O Who'd have thought it? Curtman admitting he's a supporter of Harper.

Curtman @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
No, I'm saying you have no issue personally demonstrating intolerance and bigotry by judging a group because you don't like it, but you do take umbrage when someone else does it.

You may wiggle around as much as you wish but there's not much defence of your own bigotry here.

Well whatever you plan to attack me with today, I would never say I detest 1.3 million people, even if I had a good reason. Especially not based on genetics. You go ahead and rally for your racist friend. You and the rest of GOMC can put yourself in alliance with that cause, and then the whole lot of you can piss off together.

Gunnair @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Yeah. Figured you didn't have the parts to man up and admit you were wrong. That'll work out well for you in the years to come.

herbie @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm

So we got several calls about the Internet being out on the rez this morning. Tested our equipment and couldn't make radios line up. Calls kept coming so we loaded up the truck and headed up there.
About 5 miles short, we saw a Hydro crew. Stopped and asked them.
Sure enough, the power was out on the rez.
Why? Because it's spring and they burn the grass alongside the road. They burnt half a dozen trees and they took out the power lines.
So we keep going to make sure it comes back. Sure enough THEY ARE TEACHERS who were calling, sitting inside a school, supposedly teaching others who are too fucking stoopid to know that loud hammering noise is the generator, that the Internet is powered by the same Hydro that's out and that's why their house is dark and the school isn't.
The fault was already assigned. It's the goddam Hydro and the goddam Internet company who are just out to rip us off and give shitty service. They'd had the manager call the gov't to complain about them (again).
Now tell me what reason they have to burn the grass along the roadside?

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 pm

CN used to do it along their lines all the time. One spring, by my parents house, it got away and burned along a fence line to a neighbour's yard. It burned down the house of the old couple who were spending their winters down in Yuma.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6