Canada Kicks Ass
Racism and Indigenous Peoples

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

PluggyRug @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:45 am

If Threepence says he is first nation, then must live in Asgard with his Gods Odin, Freya, Thor etc.

He must have left CKA to vist Valhalla.

Tricks @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:10 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Dayseed Dayseed:
SprCForr SprCForr:
Cagerattler?

Why would someone who joined in Mar 2007 be up to speed on someone banned long before?

That was Sherlock Holmesian! Good catch!

Wasn't cagerattler a very left-wing anti-conservative poster?
Makes sense for him to come back as a very right-wing anti-liberal poster.

Tricks @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:15 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
If Threepence says he is first nation, then must live in Asgard with his Gods Odin, Freya, Thor etc.

He must have left CKA to vist Valhalla.
He can only go to valhalla if he`s died and been deemed worthy by Valkyrie to go. Which I doubt.

Midgard sucks. :lol:

Mustang1 @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:47 pm

Tricks Tricks:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Dayseed Dayseed:
SprCForr SprCForr:
Cagerattler?

Why would someone who joined in Mar 2007 be up to speed on someone banned long before?

That was Sherlock Holmesian! Good catch!

Wasn't cagerattler a very left-wing anti-conservative poster?
Makes sense for him to come back as a very right-wing anti-liberal poster.

Or the epitome of dumb

Dayseed @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:27 pm

Oh, I don't think that ol' Samsquantch IS Cagerattler. I think that Samsquantch has been on this board before as somebody else who DID know who Cagerattler was.

Either way, it was a giant OOPS for numbnuts letting his history here slip.

DerbyX @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:29 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
Oh, I don't think that ol' Samsquantch IS Cagerattler. I think that Samsquantch has been on this board before as somebody else who DID know who Cagerattler was.

Ahhh. So ka.

Mustang1 @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:35 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Dayseed Dayseed:

Ahhh. So ka.

I see...this is VERY interesting...

DerbyX @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:40 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Dayseed Dayseed:

Ahhh. So ka.

I see...this is VERY interesting...

Shadowrun experience?

Dayseed @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:48 pm

I had Shadowrun for Sega Genesis...does that count?

DerbyX @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:53 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
I had Shadowrun for Sega Genesis...does that count?

Sort of. I had it too. I loved that game and it sucks that nobody has bothered to make any for any platform since then. The current shadowrun released takes far to many liberties that it can no longer be considered part of the RPG genre that the sega game was very faithful to.

Dayseed @ Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:05 pm

I thought the best part of the Sega version was crashing through the online world. It was practically a full-game within a game. Very inventive and fun.

BartSimpson @ Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:21 pm

Did anyone give a thought to what 'phantom' means when they posted this stupid title?

A 'phantom' of racism means there may be an illusory appearance of it, but there is no real substance to the allegation.

Therefore the poster is saying that while there may be an illusion of racism (probably promoted by people who make money from such things) in Canada there really isn't any racism in Canada at all.

:lol:

Dayseed @ Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:38 am

Bart,

Ol' Pee-Pee just started this thread as some sort of "evidence" that Canadian First Nations have been unfairly persecuted even pre-contact. He glommed onto the first article that caught his eye without reading it because the title "seemed" to support his notions.

Ultimately, he's pushing forward on an agenda that Canada committed genocide against Indians. Canada didn't. End of movie. You're just watching a frustrated guy bitch about how he can't bitch about it.

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:22 am

Did you hear that Italians are refusing to live near forests now. They heard there was bigga tree everywhere.

Regina @ Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:17 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Did you hear that Italians are refusing to live near forests now. They heard there was bigga tree everywhere.

ROTFL

Where have you been anyway?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next