Unrepentant-documentary

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  Next

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 am

three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:
http://tinyurl.com/yoykgl
This is the text used in universities.

Firstly, you haven't read it. Secondly, it's a secondary level book. Lastly, what is you point? I've yet to deny the residential school issue nor have I retreated from brining all those guilty of crimes to justice.

Let me guess, you're just offering anything in the hopes its something, right? Right.

It does talk about the deaths of children in the residential schools, which is the issue you are avoiding.
You have not watched the film.

Where have I specifically stated that children didn't die? You're a flat out liar. I've acknowledged that from the begninning, but I have fought the agenda-based concluson that it was genocide.

At this point, you've got nothing. You haven't read the book (all you can do is amateurishly run to youtube for your "research") and you know squat about Canadian history. You're here to promulgate your ignorance and get corrected by me.

Oh...and this book addresses the death of children, I guess your dummy notion that this is a cover up tends to fall flat on its ill-conceived face. Again, you shot yourself in your ignorant ass.

Troll off

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:37 pm

three three:
Point being: Education about Canada's genocide is available in Canada, in books, in universities, but only if one seeks it out. However, it is covered up by the corporate-government-church-media establishment, not taught to children nor the general public, and generally denied when mentioned, like the most recent response from a Catholic priest: "You people are just exaggerating. No children died in our schools."
ya right! :roll: Not one, eh?

It's not genocide, my clueless chump. The Residential School issue IS covered in universities (you wouldn't know that, having not gone to one) and is an expectation in secondary school curriculum (you'd know that if you went beyond grade 9). No conspiracy, moonbat freak, insomuch as scholarly writers and historians simply don't find evidence for a conclusion of genocide. They're smarter than you, more educated than you and don't have a goof-off agenda to cloud their judgment and that's why they arrive at the same conclusion: no genocide.

Take your tinfoil hat junk and piss off, troll, as so far all you've done is push lies, deceit and ignorance. Oh...and get schooled by me.

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:57 pm

three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:
Point being: Education about Canada's genocide is available in Canada, in books, in universities, but only if one seeks it out. However, it is covered up by the corporate-government-church-media establishment, not taught to children nor the general public, and generally denied when mentioned, like the most recent response from a Catholic priest: "You people are just exaggerating. No children died in our schools."
ya right! :roll: Not one, eh?

It's not genocide, my clueless chump. The Residential School issue IS covered in universities (you wouldn't know that, having not gone to one) and is an expectation in secondary school curriculum (you'd know that if you went beyond grade 9). No conspiracy, moonbat freak, insomuch as scholarly writers and historians simply don't find evidence for a conclusion of genocide. They're smarter than you, more educated than you and don't have a goof-off agenda to cloud their judgment and that's why they arrive at the same conclusion: no genocide.

Take your tinfoil hat junk and piss off, troll, as so far all you've done is push lies, deceit and ignorance. Oh...and get schooled by me.

Ya right ... "No children died in our schools."

:roll:

Ya right...our resident uneducated tin-foil hat wearing moon-bat gives us more witless junk.

Move on...you're done here as universities (you know, the place you didn't go to) and secondary school curriculum ALL address this. You're a decade late and a degree short. Get lost.

Wullu @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:01 pm

You must be M1's latest pet project and if that is the case he must really be bored.

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:28 pm

three three:
You haven't watched the film have you chickenshit?

It is over for you: You don't have a clue.

Ahh...is little pee upset because no one buys his little whackjob conspiracy theory? It's the bus stop all over again, huh, dunce?

Hey, remember the time you claimed that there's a vast cabal of historians/professors/teachers that are all conspiring to keep residential school history hidden? That was funny. And that's why you're the biggest joke here.

You pissed the bed again.

Mustang1 @ Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Wullu Wullu:
You must be M1's latest pet project and if that is the case he must really be bored.

He's more of a forum pet really. The good news is he's slow on the uptake and fast on the dumb, so he's always entertaining.

Mustang1 @ Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:49 pm

three three:
A link to Kevin Annett's documentary film "Unrepentant" is included at the beginning of this thread.

Upcoming Lecture Schedule of Kevin Annett: (* indicates an accompanying protest or public action)
January 30: Kingston, Ontario
January 31-February 1: Montreal *, Quebec and Kahnawake
February 2-4: Ottawa * and Peterborough
February 5: Brantford
February 6-10: Toronto *
February 11-12: North Bay and Timmins
February 13-15: Syracuse and Clinton, New York
February 16 onwards: Available for talks in the eastern USA
To find out the details of meetings in any of these cities, contact Kevin directly at [email protected] or 1-888-265-1007 / 250-753-3345.
And here are some Related Actions and Events:
Vancouver - Sunday, January 13: Protest Vigil outside downtown Vancouver churches - Rally at 9 am outside the Carnegie Centre, Main and Hastings st.
Vancouver Island, same day: Showing of film UNREPENTANT at the Duncan Garage @ 2 pm; address: 201-330 Duncan St., Duncan, B.C. Info: 250-748-7246
Vancouver Island, Monday, January 21 @ 7 pm - Showing of UNREPENTANT at the Duncan Garage
Ottawa - Sunday, February 3 @ 10 am: Memorial Vigil for residential school survivors outside St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 82 Kent st. at Wellington near the Parliament Buildings
Ottawa - Monday, February 4 @ 10 am - Press Conference and Memorial Vigil for the Disappeared Residential School Children
outside the House of Commons
Toronto - Friday, February 8 @ 12:30 pm - Press Conference and Memorial Vigil for the Disappeared outside the Catholic Arch-Diocese Office, 1155 Yonge St.
Toronto - Sunday, February 10 @ 10 am - Memorial Procession for the Disappeared commencing outside Metropolitan United Church, 56 Queen St. East
Similar actions may be held in the other cities mentioned in the lecture schedule; check with Kevin for updates.

If you believe Canada and the churches should tell the truth, join us.

Canada does tell the truth - it's in the books that pee hasn't read and in the courses pee hasn't taken. Pee's a clue short and an agenda too long.

Troll off, nothing

Mustang1 @ Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:28 pm

three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:
A link to Kevin Annett's documentary film "Unrepentant" is included at the beginning of this thread.

Upcoming Lecture Schedule of Kevin Annett: (* indicates an accompanying protest or public action)
January 30: Kingston, Ontario
January 31-February 1: Montreal *, Quebec and Kahnawake
February 2-4: Ottawa * and Peterborough
February 5: Brantford
February 6-10: Toronto *
February 11-12: North Bay and Timmins
February 13-15: Syracuse and Clinton, New York
February 16 onwards: Available for talks in the eastern USA
To find out the details of meetings in any of these cities, contact Kevin directly at [email protected] or 1-888-265-1007 / 250-753-3345.
And here are some Related Actions and Events:
Vancouver - Sunday, January 13: Protest Vigil outside downtown Vancouver churches - Rally at 9 am outside the Carnegie Centre, Main and Hastings st.
Vancouver Island, same day: Showing of film UNREPENTANT at the Duncan Garage @ 2 pm; address: 201-330 Duncan St., Duncan, B.C. Info: 250-748-7246
Vancouver Island, Monday, January 21 @ 7 pm - Showing of UNREPENTANT at the Duncan Garage
Ottawa - Sunday, February 3 @ 10 am: Memorial Vigil for residential school survivors outside St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 82 Kent st. at Wellington near the Parliament Buildings
Ottawa - Monday, February 4 @ 10 am - Press Conference and Memorial Vigil for the Disappeared Residential School Children
outside the House of Commons
Toronto - Friday, February 8 @ 12:30 pm - Press Conference and Memorial Vigil for the Disappeared outside the Catholic Arch-Diocese Office, 1155 Yonge St.
Toronto - Sunday, February 10 @ 10 am - Memorial Procession for the Disappeared commencing outside Metropolitan United Church, 56 Queen St. East
Similar actions may be held in the other cities mentioned in the lecture schedule; check with Kevin for updates.

If you believe Canada and the churches should tell the truth, join us.

Canada does tell the truth - it's in the books that pee hasn't read and in the courses pee hasn't taken. Pee's a clue short and an agenda too long.

Troll off, nothing

[quote
Canada does tell the truth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes. It does. Good for you. Have a cookie and clean up your pee.

$1:
Your naivety is monumental!

Not when it's surpassed by your ignorance!

Previous  1 ... 6  7  8  9  10  Next