Previous  1 ... 13  14  15  16  17  18  Next

Brenda @ Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
Imagine you are the (defense) attorney of Mr Pauchay.

Ok, I'm defence attorney

Use every excuse Benoit has used to keep this ass outta jail. That is your job as a defence attorney...

Right

So I used half assed , nonsensical excuses, make a shit load of money, laugh my ass off while my client goes to jail. Cool.

As his attorney you can also try to argue that in prison he will remain a danger to himself and to others inmates.

Why?

How much access to booze will he have there?

novachick @ Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:

Ok, I'm defence attorney

Use every excuse Benoit has used to keep this ass outta jail. That is your job as a defence attorney...

Right

So I used half assed , nonsensical excuses, make a shit load of money, laugh my ass off while my client goes to jail. Cool.

As his attorney you can also try to argue that in prison he will remain a danger to himself and to others inmates.

Nope i already got paid. Screw em

Benoit @ Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:52 pm

novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:

Ok, I'm defence attorney

Right

It will be your last client.

Yogi @ Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Brenda Brenda:
[?

8O All he can pay for! In jail one does what is necessary to survive. I had access to, and 'sold' fruit,potatoes, sugar, and white bread (yeast).I also had a 'small pipeline' from the outside which allowed me to supply 'other' things to a select clientel. Everyone in the 'chain makes money' and a definite added benefit is that absolutely no one fucks with a 'supplier' and walks away! Drugs and booze are plentiful inside jails.

Brenda @ Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:48 pm

Yogi Yogi:
Brenda Brenda:
[?

8O All he can pay for! In jail one does what is necessary to survive. I had access to, and 'sold' fruit,potatoes, sugar, and white bread (yeast).I also had a 'small pipeline' from the outside which allowed me to supply 'other' things to a select clientel. Everyone in the 'chain makes money' and a definite added benefit is that absolutely no one fucks with a 'supplier' and walks away! Drugs and booze are plentiful inside jails.

The guy is on welfare... and killed his kids... I don't think he will have lots of friends inside...

Yogi @ Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:17 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Yogi Yogi:
Brenda Brenda:
[?

The guy is on welfare... and killed his kids... I don't think he will have lots of friends inside...

skinners,rapists, kiddeediddlers and such ilk are kept separate from g.p. but they have their own thing going on there too.They don't 'hold any grudges' in p.c.

novachick @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:21 am

Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:

Ok, I'm defence attorney

Right

That works. I'd never want to be a defence attorney. :wink:

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:39 am

a career in legal aid awaits you.

novachick @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:42 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
a career in legal aid awaits you.

:P

Benoit @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:57 am

novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:
novachick novachick:
Benoit Benoit:

Ok, I'm defence attorney

Right

That works. I'd never want to be a defence attorney. :wink:

You seem tempted by the judge position; but a judge has to listen to attorneys.

Brenda @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:10 am

A judge doesn't have to listen to the assumptions an attorney makes. A judge has to listen to the facts and evidence presented.

Benoit @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:23 am

Brenda Brenda:
A judge doesn't have to listen to the assumptions an attorney makes. A judge has to listen to the facts and evidence presented.

A judge has to listen to the representation of the facts and evidences.

Brenda @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:44 am

Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:

And is allowed to shift through the bs presented by a bs representative.

Benoit @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:52 am

Brenda Brenda:
Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:

But some interpretations presented (of the facts and evidences) are more persuasive than others.

Brenda @ Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:57 am

Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:
Benoit Benoit:
Brenda Brenda:

But some interpretations presented (of the facts and evidences) are more persuasive than others.

Interpretations of facts. [huh]

Right.

Previous  1 ... 13  14  15  16  17  18  Next