Canada Kicks Ass
A Desparate Wynne

PluggyRug @ Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:36 am

$1:
Kathleen Wynne visited Humber College on Friday and relayed a bizarre and disturbing message to the young and ethnically diverse student body, if you don’t vote then old white people will decide the election. She even put in a plug for them to vote for her.

http://brianlilley.com/kathleen-wynne-w ... -election/

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:52 am

Just wow 8O

Her desperation is overwhelming, and is blatant racism. And before some leftie slams me for slamming her because I'm right-leaning, consider this: I lost a LOT of respect for the PC's in regards to the leadership issues and votes, and the whole Patrick Brown thing. I am seriously considering voting for the Trillium Party of Ontario instead. Wynne needs to be removed, and short of the Dippers, I don't car who does it at this point.

But....any second now, Beaver is going to come on here and defend her with more Liberal slogans and rhetoric, because....some people are so brainwashed, they can't see the truth when it's staring them in the face.

Wynne is on a course for oblivion, and Ontario is going to go with her unless she gets turfed this year. This is not a partisan issue, this is the future of Ontario.

-J.

Tricks @ Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:36 am

PluggyRug @ Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:46 pm

Wynne is old and white...odd that.

PluggyRug @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:48 am

:idea:

Tricks @ Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:35 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Wynne is old and white...odd that.

Older than Ford infact.