Canada Kicks Ass
Good cops, BAD COPS, and your tax dollars

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

stratos @ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Very interesting that you claim he is a bad cop, give no evidence except that he was investigated and found not to have done wrong. You say he beats up drunks and cares nothing about witnesses and cammeras. Show us witness statements. Give us links to the video's from the CCTV's. Stop saying the ppl here are wanting to protect him just because we ask you for the proof. BTW I am former Military Police and Corrections Officer (jail guard). So don't even go there with me. :D

Thanos @ Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:58 pm

This Tocher guy should be made aware of this thread. That way his lawyer could take proper action against this "Cora" creature for libel and slander. I have no doubt that they probably know who this person is as cop-haters usually aren't too large in numbers, have acted in this manner before, and really aren't too able to keep their mouths shut even when it's in their own best interests to do so.

QBC @ Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 pm

cora cora:
Gunnair Gunnair:
Sounds like you have an agenda. Guess you got busted for something and have a hate on.

You protect bad cops?

cora @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:03 am

Benn Benn:
cora cora:
jj2424 jj2424:
There are good cops and bad cops and there are Cop haters who run around the internet pasting the same story over and over again.

Really? Where else is it posted? Links pls.
Must be someone else posting too, not surprising given how notoriously dirty this aho is.

I like good cops who do their job on the street and who also try to get rid of bad cops: The street credo of not ratting out others is the policy of CRIMINALS. We expect better value from our police officers because we pay them to work for us.

Are you a 'bad cop' lover, or just a bad cop?

Are you a 'good cop' hater?

Hey Genius since you mentioned a name you realize this is libel unless you can prove what you are saying it true. There is precedent for it. Just talk to the folks from Freedominion.ca who have been sent to court (along with the poster) a number of times for allowing things like this. Just Google Warman Vs Freedominion.ca or Roger smith versus John Baglow / Freedominion.ca One reason this might not be in the main stream media is that it is total slander.

I don't like bad cops but I like drive by libelous smearing with no proof even less.

If he was concerned about being identified, he wouldn't be beating people up in front of witnesses and cameras.

Wolf1412 @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:01 am

If there was real and not conspiratorial evidence the office in question would not be on the force nor any force in Canada for that matter.

One issue of misconduct I could see slipping through the system but in no way would multiple complaints be ignored. Individual jurisdictions are investigated by other jurisdictions and in most cases with civilian oversight.

Your on the wrong side of the 49th to be believing this crap.

cora @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:18 am

Wolf1412 Wolf1412:
If there was real and not conspiratorial evidence the office in question would not be on the force nor any force in Canada for that matter.
It's real, but too soon to know results.
$1:

One issue of misconduct I could see slipping through the system but in no way would multiple complaints be ignored. Individual jurisdictions are investigated by other jurisdictions and in most cases with civilian oversight.
We'll see. I hope someone lets TOCHER and other HAMILTON POLICE know about this thread. I'd LOVE to converse with them! :mrgreen:
If you read the article, you'd know that in a previous incident, 5 cops including a Sgt. refused to identify TOCHER, and the Judge identified the stink of coverup.
$1:
Your on the wrong side of the 49th to be believing this crap.

Not sure why that matters.

Collusion and coverup among cops happens everywhere. In fact, I'd hazard a guess that coverup is worse in Canada because of that smug attitude that our-sh!t-don't-stink. Of course, when you assign a rookie to partner with a seasoned thug like TOCHER, senior officers are counting on rookie to keep his mouth shut, aren't they?
In this case, once TOCHER beat the man badly enough that he needed medical attention, TOCHER beat him again at the hospital, in handcuffs, in front of credible witnesses and cameras. The man has lost sight in one eye.
RYAN TOCHER, former semi-pro hockey enforcer, is now a criminal cop beating on vulnerable people with no fear of consequence.

Gunnair @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:26 am

So.....what do you think you'll accomplish by joining an Internet forum to flog your agenda?

cora @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:04 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
So.....what do you think you'll accomplish by joining an Internet forum to flog your agenda?

Public awareness ... thug cops ...

YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAY THIS CREEP !!!

Police awareness ... You cops want respect from the public? POLICE YOURSELVES!!!
You feed your families ON MY DIME!
EARN IT!! GROW A PAIR!!

And I REALLY want to PISS! HIM! OFF! :mrgreen:

Seems RYAN TOCHER has his own way of 'celebrating' POLICE BRUTALITY day.

And it seems that HAMILTON POLICE SERVICES has given the creep carte blanche to beat on whomever he wants, whenever and wherever without consequences.
He prefers the vulnerable - small people, handicapped, chronic drunks, etc.
Former not-good-enough-for-the-NHL hockey thug, former-Sgt-now-Constable RYAN TOCHER is a pathetic piece of sh!it creep who woul be in jail if he wasn't hiding behind a badge with a gun ... and hiding behind the pathetic-piece-of-sh!t cops who protect him ...
COS THEY'RE AFRAID OF HIM TOO!?!?!

Gunnair @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 am

huh. So......you're exposing about what...30 or so people here to your agenda and judging by the feedback, not many are buying into it.

Try Facebook.

cora @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:40 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
huh. So......you're exposing about what...30 or so people here to your agenda and judging by the feedback, not many are buying into it.

Try Facebook.

Oh they're buying it. No one's protesting credibly or loudly.
I hope someone alerts Tocher and HPS. :mrgreen:

raydan @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 am

Delusional, too. :roll:

cora @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 am

raydan raydan:

So in your world anyone who complains about police brutality is "delusional"?
:lol:

Have you considered that you may be deluding yourself?

It's not a pretty world, kid.

Cops go bad.

In Tocher's case, he started out bad and carries on bad because no cops will id him as the perp.

I conclude that cops don't care about their honour, reputation, nor accountability to the public who pays them to do a job well.

Am I right?

Gunnair @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 am

cora cora:
raydan raydan:

So in your world anyone who complains about police brutality is "delusional"?
:lol:

Have you considered that you may be deluding yourself?

It's not a pretty world, kid.

Cops go bad.

In Tocher's case, he started out bad and carries on bad because no cops will id him as the perp.

I conclude that cops don't care about their honour, reputation, nor accountability to the public who pays them to do a job well.

Am I right?

I bet he's referring to your statement here that everyone is buying it.

andyt @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 am

cora cora:

Am I right?

raydan @ Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 am

cora cora:
Am I right?

Wouldn't want to break your perfect record... so I'd say no.

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next