Canada Kicks Ass
I am trapped in Cameroon

peck420 @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Wow, that sucks.

Since the exchange rate is $1 CDN:$445 CFA...you really only need $1.35 CDN.

It's in the mail, but I may or may not have included postage (I'm very forgetful), so, if I forgot, Canada Post has your money.

Jabberwalker @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Does he know about Canadian Tire money?

raydan @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Strange that he has friends and family, but nobody to help him. What about the person he was going to meet, or whoever sent him to meet that person.

Jabberwalker @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Well, he knows how to post on an internet forum. That tells me that he is probably some sort of psychopath or other.

Delwin @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:42 pm

You should probably get in touch with my cousin in Nigeria. He is a Prince who is the heir to a massive fortune. He also manages the finances for the Nigerian petroleum company.

They last time I spoke to him, he explained that there was a massive budget surplus of $20 Million.

If you are able to provide your account information as well as some personal information, he is looking to dump some of this excess directly into your account. For your efforts he would provide 30% of the total. Not a bad deal !

Please contact him by email princeyoruba645@hotmail.com and DON'T PANIC!!

raydan @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:42 pm

I'm sorry, but you died 33 years ago... 8O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talcott_Parsons

peck420 @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Oooooooo....the ultimate in necro threading...don't even post until you are long dead!

Delwin @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:53 pm

$1:
HELLO
HOW ARE YOU DOING? I WANT YOU TO KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN BOTH OF US, I KNOW THAT I CAN PUT MY TRUST IN YOU ON THIS. PLEASE DO NOT LET ME DOWN. RIGHT NOW I AM IN AFRICA, NIGERIA. I CAME HERE ON A TRIP TO SEE A FRIEND AND WHEN I GOT HERE I LOST MY WALLET CONTAINING THE ADRESS OF MY FRIEND AND HIS CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, ALONG WITH MY ATM CARD AND OTHER VALUABLES.
SO RIGHT NOW I DO NOT EVEN HAVE ANY MONEY ON ME . I AM STAYING IN A HOTEL NOW , AND THE MANAGER IS ALREADY RANTING OVER HIS MONEY AND AS TIME GOES BY THE BILLS ARE INCREASING.
I WOULD WANT YOU TO LOAN ME $2000. I PROMISE TO PAY YOU BACK AS SOON AS I GET BACK… I WOULD WANT YOU TO HELP SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION . GET BACK AT ME ASAP.
HOPE TO READ FROM YOU…
DREW BIONDO

word for word 2007, lol

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/11/0 ... for-money/

andyt @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Busted flat in Cameroon, headin' for the trains,
Feelin' nearly faded as my jeans.

Jabberwalker @ Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:14 pm

:D

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:04 am

Ah, he'll only have to wait a hundred years, or less...oh wait, I'm thinking of Brigadoon. Never mind

Jabberwalker @ Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:09 am

..trapped in Cameroon ...

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 am

Shit....I thought Gunnair was in Esquimalt

Jabberwalker @ Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:25 am

Cameroon ... Esquimalt ... both deep in the rain forest.

BRAH @ Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:26 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
..trapped in Cameroon ...

Is that Dr Zaius? 8O