Canada Kicks Ass
I Need To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Back - What Can I Do?

Previous  1  2  3  Next

raydan @ Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 am

Brenda Brenda:
raydan raydan:
I'm sure she/he had bigger tits installed.

Who says it is a SHE? :twisted:

Fixed. :D

anthony442 @ Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:58 pm

I want to make a talk about the spell caster i saw people talking about him here on the internet and i contacted him as well to help me in my situation of getting back the love of my life,i am 47yrs of age and the woman of my life cheated on me and have lose hope on her not until i saw so many testimony about a spell caster in Kenya by a lady in USA and now i have contacted him since 2 days now,i don't really know how these works but i can't just let my Ex go off my mind and thats why i contact the spell caster,when i emailed him,he told me to be happy and everything will work out in just 24hrs and he told me everything i need to do to get my ex back and i did every necessary thing with one mind and believe me this man is truly God sent using his power to help people not doing bad things to hurt people, i can't believe what i saw this morning when my EX wife called me he want to come back home to take care of her kid and he really need to talk to me,i was wondering maybe am dreaming but this is for real and now i believe there is power in spells and this is the happiest day of my life and i want to make everybody know this man and his name is Dr.Thundey

Anthony

raydan @ Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:04 pm

She cheated on you and you took her back... you should have asked that spell caster for some balls. :evil:

Thanos @ Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:11 pm

anthony442 anthony442:
I want to make a talk about the spell caster i saw people talking about him here on the internet and i contacted him as well to help me in my situation of getting back the love of my life,i am 47yrs of age and the woman of my life cheated on me and have lose hope on her not until i saw so many testimony about a spell caster in Kenya by a lady in USA and now i have contacted him since 2 days now,i don't really know how these works but i can't just let my Ex go off my mind and thats why i contact the spell caster,when i emailed him,he told me to be happy and everything will work out in just 24hrs and he told me everything i need to do to get my ex back and i did every necessary thing with one mind and believe me this man is truly God sent using his power to help people not doing bad things to hurt people, i can't believe what i saw this morning when my EX wife called me he want to come back home to take care of her kid and he really need to talk to me,i was wondering maybe am dreaming but this is for real and now i believe there is power in spells and this is the happiest day of my life and i want to make everybody know this man and his name is Dr.Thundey

Anthony

The guys at the Thule Society should be able to help you out. I've used them to do my spellcasting for me dozens of times and I've never been disappointed even once in their results. This one time they did something that caused the skeleton of some filthy Communist that I'd kept hanging in the closet for several weeks to literally melt and, lemme tell ya this right now chief, that was one fuck of an impressive visual. Bit fucking messy to tell the truth but, man, were a lot of problems ever solved for me in one shot.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 am

UH oh, the "spellcaster" spamtards have found the board.

There's only one piece of advice I ever give anyone that wants their cheating spouse back;
get some self-esteem, loser :lol:

sandyjack @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 am

Thanos @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 am

No doubt. Dr. Joel is a magic man when it comes to using the special crystals as well as the anal beads.

PostFactum @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:52 am

Or thats drunk syberian witch :)

Jabberwalker @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 am

$1:
Or thats drunk syberian witch

Isn't she called Baba Yaga?

saturn_656 @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:56 am

I called Dr. Joel once to fix "my problem" through spell casting.

Let me tell you, it's hard to explain to house guests why my damn cat follows me everywhere and now has a body temperature of 105 degrees Celsius. The vet damn near crapped himself, and I can't give the bugger away cause it burns the furniture! Getting it put down doesn't work, just like Pet Semetery the little bastard keeps on coming back!

Any of you need a little kitty? :wink:

PostFactum @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:01 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
$1:
Or thats drunk syberian witch

Isn't she called Baba Yaga?

Yeah, she lives in a house with a hen paw :D

Jabberwalker @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:19 am

$1:
Yeah, she lives in a house with a hen paw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rW_BOyFAf0

PostFactum @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:21 am

She is listening to that music and drinking vodka :D

Jabberwalker @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:26 am

PostFactum PostFactum:

They go hand-in-hand ... not Russian Vodka, mind you. She might just be a Lesbian witch.

PostFactum @ Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:27 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
PostFactum PostFactum:

They go hand-in-hand ... not Russian Vodka, mind you. She might just be a Lesbian witch.

Why Lesbian?

Previous  1  2  3  Next