Canada Kicks Ass
Interested in information about Winnipeg?

Previous  1  2

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Just make sure you bring LOTS of Muskol if you go. :lol: Not sure what was worse, the skeeters or the tics 8O

Well theyre bad enuff IN Winnipeg - cant imagine what theyre like in the boonies 8O

Well, they're big enough that if enough of them got together, you'd be take out dinner :lol: nahhh they weren't that bad when I was there, but the tics really were a problem.

Benn @ Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:39 pm

Skeeters are worse there than anywhere I have lived (covers 3 continents)but the good thing is it just makes them seem not so bad anywhere else.

There is one area of Winnipeg (Wolsley) that has a group of people how go around getting a petition signed so the city will have to act on come law that says if X number of people in an area ask for not Skeeter fogging they will have to pull it. They manage to do it each year which leaves a large breeding ground in the middle of town where they can multiply unimpeded.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 pm

The funny thing is, the 2 summers I was there, I really don't recall the skeeters being a big problem like they are now.

Previous  1  2