Canada Kicks Ass
Saskatchemanitobawan

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

adahen @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:34 am

Raising the age may stop the drinking of younger people,hence less alcohol abuse of minors. In Ontario women are allowed to bring their drinks with them into the washroom' now because of "date rape" drugs
Strippers make men want to have sex.These young girls in the bars are vulnerable to the "unwanted" attention. This is why I say raise the age.

Brenda @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:39 am

Men make themselves want to have sex.
18-years olds are not stupid people. Geesh, when I was 18, I lived on my own!

When you raise the age of drinking legally, they'll buy their own booze, and drink it somewhere where no one is around.

Maybe the age of entering bars with strippers should go to 21, but still, why?

Drinking and strippers in a bar are 2 different things, imo

adahen @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:51 am

Brenda Brenda:
Men make themselves want to have sex.
18-years olds are not stupid people. Geesh, when I was 18, I lived on my own!

When you raise the age of drinking legally, they'll buy their own booze, and drink it somewhere where no one is around.

Maybe the age of entering bars with strippers should go to 21, but still, why?

Drinking and strippers in a bar are 2 different things, imo

People do a lot of things they shouldn't by legalizing it you are saying it is okay.

Men get more stimulation then they need when looking at strippers.

The only province in Canada where having a stripper in a bar is Saskatchewan because of these facts. Soon it won't be legal there anymore.

Stripping turns men more into the animals that they are and you mix that with booze...and it isn't 18 year olds that are in the bar then it is 14 year old's too.They should raise the age.

Brenda @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:55 am

14 year olds is terrible. But 18 year olds doesn't seem like a problem to me, though.

adahen @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:59 am

Brenda Brenda:
14 year olds is terrible. But 18 year olds doesn't seem like a problem to me, though.

In Saskatchewan they don't check your ID so young girls get in all the time...it is all about the money

Brenda @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:03 am

adahen adahen:
Brenda Brenda:

In Saskatchewan they don't check your ID so young girls get in all the time...it is all about the money

But is it legal? That is what this is about...

ziggy @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:07 am

There are strippers in Alberta,you just cant have them AND vlt's(video lottery terminals)in the same place.Lots of peeler bars in Calgary. :roll:

Canadarc @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:07 am

$1:
Men get more stimulation then they need when looking at strippers.

$1:
Stripping turns men more into the animals that they are and you mix that with booze...

I've heard a lot of crap lately but this beats it all!!!!

adahen @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:11 am

Brenda Brenda:
adahen adahen:
Brenda Brenda:

But is it legal? That is what this is about...[/quote

Its not but girls get into them just like when the drinking age is 18 you know people who are 14 and they ask you to buy them booze,how many 21 year old's bother with 14 year old's.So they don't get their hands on it as easily

Brenda @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:13 am

adahen adahen:
Brenda Brenda:
adahen adahen:
Brenda Brenda:

But is it legal? That is what this is about...

Its not but girls get into them just like when the drinking age is 18 you know people who are 14 and they ask you to buy them booze,how many 21 year old's bother with 14 year old's.So they don't get their hands on it as easily

How many 18-year olds would buy booze for a 14 year old? Nope, sorry, no argument for me...

wildrosegirl @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:11 am

Shouldn't the real issue be WHY are 14 year olds in the bar?
Seems to me, raising the age isn't going to do anything until the parents start keeping track of where their kids are in the first place.
At 14, you should still know where your children are, and the bar should NOT be on the list.

The other interesting point here, is why is it that when men get all hormonal, they use the booze as their excuse? If you can't control your actions when you're drinking, then maybe you should cut the problem off at the source.

Canadarc @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:14 am

$1:
then maybe you should cut the problem off at the source.

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Ouch, that hurts!!! :? :? :?

:wink:

wildrosegirl @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:18 am

Canadarc Canadarc:
$1:
then maybe you should cut the problem off at the source.

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Ouch, that hurts!!! :? :? :?

:wink:

At the bottle, hun.. not the.... errr.. you know.

ROTFL

(Although that would work too 8O )

Clogeroo @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:20 am

If you can drive a car, pay taxes, and are permitted use a firearm you should be allowed to have a drink.

adahen @ Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:25 am

proudcanukchick proudcanukchick:
Shouldn't the real issue be WHY are 14 year olds in the bar?
Seems to me, raising the age isn't going to do anything until the parents start keeping track of where their kids are in the first place.
At 14, you should still know where your children are, and the bar should NOT be on the list.

The other interesting point here, is why is it that when men get all hormonal, they use the booze as their excuse? If you can't control your actions when you're drinking, then maybe you should cut the problem off at the source.

People who are 14 years old have right to consensual intercourse.Parents really do not have many right's over their children.Parents here just pay up when their child does something illegal. You are right they shouldn't be allowed to go in to the bars but they do.
They are trying to make places like bars accountable for selling"too much" booze to their clients but it hasn't happened yet.. Alcholol is 99% of the reason for domestic abuse etc...

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next