Canada Kicks Ass
Spam Tax Credit - $1,500000000 yearly credit; 15c refund

Previous  1  2

Gunnair @ Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Hyack Hyack:
basdist basdist:
Still an idiot for changing my post when this will help many people. More than what most of these posts have done for anyone besides frustrate them.

Put my post back the way it was and let the discussion about the disability tax credit begin.

Nice try editing your first post batshit, but FYI it wasn't raydan who edited your post, it was one of this sites moderators. As for your demand to put your original post back up.....what's the magic word? :lol:

HYACK!!! DON'T TAKE THIS TOY AWAY TOO SOON!!!!!!!!!

Hyack @ Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Hyack Hyack:
basdist basdist:
Still an idiot for changing my post when this will help many people. More than what most of these posts have done for anyone besides frustrate them.

Put my post back the way it was and let the discussion about the disability tax credit begin.

Nice try editing your first post batshit, but FYI it wasn't raydan who edited your post, it was one of this sites moderators. As for your demand to put your original post back up.....what's the magic word? :lol:

HYACK!!! DON'T TAKE THIS TOY AWAY TOO SOON!!!!!!!!!

Have a little faith my friend, I would never even think of doing that on the start of a holiday weekend!......enjoy yourselves..... :wink:

Gunnair @ Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [B-o] [B-o] [B-o] [B-o] :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hyack @ Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [B-o] [B-o] [B-o] [B-o] :rock: :rock: :rock:

ROTFL ROTFL Don't get too excited and soil yourself.... :lol:

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Okay, this may be a little off topic but I found it rather disturbing that the picture the spammer put on his post has more than a passing resemblance to Rocket Richard? 8O

Anybody else see this?

Gunnair @ Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Was Rocket Richard a NASCAR driver? 8O

Public_Domain @ Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 pm

basdist basdist:
This is an all out idiot board.

no u

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:54 pm

basdist basdist:
This is an all out idiot board.

Maybe if you'd read the forum rules and merely posted the tax information sans the self-serving links, you wouldn't feel the need to get all whiney bitch about it.
Yer far from the first that tried to disguise their spam as something pertinent.

Benn @ Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:03 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Yer far from the first that tried to disguise their spam as something pertinent.

You mean he meant to disguise it?

Speaking of bad disguises

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Benn Benn:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

You mean he meant to disguise it?

Speaking of bad disguises

Yeah sorry, forgot to put quotation marks around disguise :lol:

raydan @ Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:30 am

basdist basdist:
This is an all out ban the idiot board.

Fixed for accuracy. :D

raydan @ Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:32 am

Hyack Hyack:
basdist basdist:

Did he say bad things about me? :lol:

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 am

Likely milder than you heard from your ex wife.

Hyack @ Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:32 am

raydan raydan:
Hyack Hyack:
basdist basdist:

Did he say bad things about me? :lol:

As Shep said........nothing worse than what you've heard from your ex. :wink:

Previous  1  2