Canada Kicks Ass
Boisclair's appearance in "Brokeback Mountain" par

1  2  Next

Pimpbrewski @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:22 pm

Boisclair's appearance in "Brokeback Mountain" parody draws criticism.

After all, that's what party leaders are supposed to do :roll: This guy wants to lead Quebec into sovereignty 8O

Does not look like a leader at all :? More like an idiot :lol:

$1:
Parti Quebecois Leader Andre Boisclair is being criticized for appearing in a TV parody of "Brokeback Mountain" that features caricatures of a partially naked Stephen Harper and George W. Bush.

The prime minister and the U.S. president are seen naked from the waist up in a tent.

Bush at one point throws cherries at Harper's nipples which are covered with whipped cream.

After the cherries land on the nipples, Boisclair is seen opening the tent flap and saying that Quebec isn't getting involved in that.

Quebec Environment Minister Claude Bechard said in Quebec City he's not sure Boisclair's decision was a good one.

$1:
Le chef péquiste André Boisclair a accepté de jouer dans une parodie de Brokeback Mountain orchestrée par les Justiciers masqués pour l'émission de fin d'année qu'ils préparent pour Musimax.
Dans le sketch en question, M. Boisclair fera irruption dans une tente où se trouveront déjà deux cowboys nus portant les visages de George Bush et Stephen Harper. Ils inviteront M. Boisclair à les rejoindre et celui-ci répondra que le Québec «n'embarquera pas là-dedans».

L'un des deux «justiciers», Sébastien Trudel, a indiqué au Journal de Montréal avoir été très surpris d'apprendre que le ténor souverainiste acceptait son invitation.

Andre Boisclair

Elvis @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:42 pm

$1:
The prime minister and the U.S. president are seen naked from the waist up in a tent.

Bush at one point throws cherries at Harper's nipples which are covered with whipped cream.

After the cherries land on the nipples, Boisclair is seen opening the tent flap and saying that Quebec isn't getting involved in that.

Well I think that it is pretty funny :lol:

But do you know what is really funny???

Have you look at the first page of the journal the Montreal today?

There a picture of a liberal convention and the title say

L'alcool coulera à flot! "The booze will be flowing"

So the liberal deleged are gonna get wasted before there vote I guess.

camerontech @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:44 pm

:?

oh yes, the seperatist have tons of credibility.

a political figure should never lower himself to such garbage

Proculation @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:49 pm

An important point is that André Boisclair is openly gay.

Clogeroo @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:52 pm

$1:

What does openly gay even mean? I'm openly straight but I don't need to pose in any video.

Elvis @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:10 pm

$1:
a political figure should never lower himself to such garbage

Do you mean like this
Image Or like when Bob rae show us is ass on TV???

Your right Politics is way too serious to be laught about. 8O

Pimpbrewski @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:14 pm

Proculation Proculation:

Does not matter on the sexual preference.

It was not even funny.

He is a party leader. It is shameful to say the least.

It is the man that wants to be elected Quebec's premier. On top of that, he wants to lead Quebec into sovereignty.

Most importantly, he says in the end, that Quebec will never get involved in that.

$1:
On l'entend dire que le Québec « n'embarquera pas là-dedans ».

Does he think that he represents the whole population of Quebec all of a sudden :roll:

Proculation @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:14 pm

Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:

What does openly gay even mean? I'm openly straight but I don't need to pose in any video.

Did you see brokeback mountain ?

Elvis @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:20 pm

Pimp you are getting ridiculous here

$1:
Most importantly, he says in the end, that Quebec will never get involved in that.

Does he think that he represents the whole population of Quebec all of a sudden

So.... I guess That you would love to join that party??? Don't forget to bring your anal lube Pimp :lol:

Elvis @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:22 pm

Can you find the Pic of Harper and bush under the tent??? Please..

Pimpbrewski @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:31 pm

Elvis Elvis:
Pimp you are getting ridiculous here

$1:

Does he think that he represents the whole population of Quebec all of a sudden

So.... I guess That you would love to join that party??? Don't forget to bring your anal lube Pimp :lol:

You know what Elvis, I was going to vote for him. But now.... I am reconsidering. Not after that little parody :?

Don't forget about his sniffing coke :D Make sure you bring a straw at the next PQ convention Elvis :lol:

Elvis @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:38 pm

Pimp à écrit

$1:
You know what Elvis, I was going to vote for him.

ROTFL ROTFL [?] ROTFL ROTFL

Arrête Pimp tu va me faire pisser de rire. Franchement tu est le plus Fédés des Fédés Québecois sur ce site Pense tu vraiment me faire gober ça???

Proculation @ Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:56 pm

That won't help him in the regions at all.
When I went hunting last october, we talked about politics and even my uncle who is a pure independentist and who always voted PQ will vote for Charest because he said he can't vote for a coke sniffing gay.

Elvis @ Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:35 pm

A litle update on this matter

Proculation @ Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:07 pm

This poll was made in the week of november 25th.

Have you seen the last poll by Léger Marketing ?

Liberals gains 9 points with Stéphane Dion and are pratically even with the Bloc. That's what they call the "honey moon" but 35% is far away from your prediction of 8% !

1  2  Next