Canada Kicks Ass
From Russian student

1  2  Next

Blackseabreathe @ Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Hello. My name is Michael. I am preparing a diploma on the subject of the Liberal Party of Canada. I ask you to help me. Please tell me in what province of Canada liberals are most popular, active and why? The question that have been posted is the regional policy of the Liberal party of Canada, what were the laws, acts. What were the ideas and failure? Please, answer me. I need to know everything about liberal's policy. Please help.
Thank you.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:36 pm

Blackseabreathe Blackseabreathe:
I need to know everything about liberal's policy.

022414_cartoon.jpg
022414_cartoon.jpg [ 122.13 KiB | Viewed 602 times ]

-J.

raydan @ Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Boy, did you come to the wrong place. 8O

Brenda @ Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:48 pm

Google is your friend!!
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=ch ... f%20canada

Hyack @ Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:50 pm

8O 8O He's with Roosian intelligence.....

Krasnodar Branch of Comstar-Regions

Krasnodar, Russia

Jabberwalker @ Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:53 pm

The Liberal Party of Canada is very popular among the millions of Ukrainian refugees living here.

DrCaleb @ Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:57 am

Someone has a paper due next week I see!

Blackseabreathe @ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:20 am

022414_cartoon.jpg

-J.[/quote]

Shit, man, I had been laughing all day because of this picture

Blackseabreathe @ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:23 am

Brenda Brenda:
Google is your friend!!
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=ch ... f%20canada

No, it's not, unfortunately.

Blackseabreathe @ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:24 am

Can someone tell something useful ?

DrCaleb @ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:28 am

Absolutely!

Every year, we have some kid during spring break post something like "Hey guys, I was thinking the other day that I'd like to review the history of grapple grommets and compare and contrast them with self sealing stem bolts". And every year, they think they are the first ones to come up with the clever idea of letting random people on the internet do their homework for them. And every year, we laugh at them.

So, to offer you something useful; you will be writing the paper yourself. If you want to have any of your weekend free before you have to hand it in Monday, start now.

That should be useful.

Blackseabreathe @ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:32 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Absolutely!

Every year, we have some kid during spring break post something like "Hey guys, I was thinking the other day that I'd like to review the history of grapple grommets and compare and contrast them with self sealing stem bolts". And every year, they think they are the first ones to come up with the clever idea of letting random people on the internet do their homework for them. And every year, we laugh at them.

So, to offer you something useful; you will be writing the paper yourself. If you want to have any of your weekend free before you have to hand it in Monday, start now.

That should be useful.

U're wrong! If u don't know anything, if u can't help Russian student just shut tha fuck up, please.

2Cdo @ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:33 am

U're wrong! If u don't know anything, if u can't help Russian student just shut tha fuck up, please.

Well that's certainly going to get people tripping over themselves to help you now. :lol:

Blackseabreathe @ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:35 am

Raydan, what place I have to go ? Some links ?

DrCaleb @ Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:38 am

звільнити Україну and Пассоссее маыее яитса!

1  2  Next