Canada Kicks Ass
Here it is boys and girls, I left the province of Quebec

1  2  3  Next

Pimpbrewski @ Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:39 pm

Some of you might know already, since I had commented on it earlier. But I have left the almighty province of Quebec.

Let me start by saying that it has been a great adventure. Also, not that I did not like Quebec, at least for the people there. But it is the politics that made me determine the move. The PQ this, and Bloc that. Shit, people in QC have to wake up and see what kind of BS these political parties are.

I finally got fed up of all the dumbass politics that I got out of there. The Francophone media there is so bias towards the PQ and all. I say Francophone media because I used to watch the English media out of Montreal, and they were not so bad. Anyways, wanted to let you know that I am officially an Anglophone Canadian here. Have fun and take care [flag]

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:42 pm

so did you move to canada or ontario? :D

Pimpbrewski @ Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:00 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
so did you move to canada or ontario? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Certainly, I am not all that familiar with all the ROC. But, I had been on vacation in Ontario before, a few years ago. Found it be quite amazing actually. People here seem very friendly. Plus there's lot of opportunities here also.

Knowingly, there are opportunities in AB, BC, SK too. And btw, I have nothing bad to say against the west at all. But the opportunities were more plentiful in Ontario. A Canadian is a Canadian after all :rock: Any province have their qualities. Alright, after all this, let me get my hands on a Canadian Beer.

ShepherdsDog @ Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:17 pm

just remember, you can't smoke in church now that you've left quebec.

Brenda @ Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:22 am

Congrats Pimp :lol:

You made yourself a real introduction thread ;-)

kaetz @ Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:11 pm

ROTFL

Bodah @ Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:45 pm

lol...

True, Quebec is the final frontier when it comes to smoking in public places, slowly changing though...

Pimpbrewski @ Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:40 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Congrats Pimp :lol:

You made yourself a real introduction thread ;-)

My original introduction thread must be somewhere, it's been a while :) :) :)

DerbyX @ Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:19 pm

I missed this thread earlier.

Comngrats on the move to my ......... our fine province. :)

DerbyX @ Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:33 pm

Test

BluesBud @ Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 pm

That was the reason I left Quebec....but.....

Now I am back and even though it is just across the river from Ottawa, it's the same thing all over....but....the house was more than I would get in Ottawa. The yard is bigger.....but I am sick of it all over again.

I just tell people I only sleep in Quebec. I live and work in Ontario.

DerbyX @ Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:51 pm

BluesBud BluesBud:
That was the reason I left Quebec....but.....

Now I am back and even though it is just across the river from Ottawa, it's the same thing all over....but....the house was more than I would get on Ottawa. The yard is bigger.....but I am sick of it all over again.

I just tell people I only sleep in Quebec. I live and work in Ontario.

Surprisingly I never hear about how the PQ is respecting your culture and language and showing how you are a vital part of a sovereign QC?

Strange that?

Pimpbrewski @ Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:55 pm

Don't get me wrong, Quebec is nice.

Meaning, some of the people there are great.

Also, awesome place to visit.

But it got to a point, where the separatists and the media supporting it, got ridiculous.

Only if people would realize common sense, by that I am talking about separatists. They should realize that Canada is a great country.

All in all, Quebecers should be thankful of what they have. They would never get that if they went at it alone.

Long live Canada and Quebec incluced. :rock:

novachick @ Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:57 pm

I want to move to Ontario....dammit :(

Brenda @ Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:00 pm

Now that you are there 2, 2.5 months Pimp, tell me, is it any better then what you left?

1  2  3  Next