Canada Kicks Ass
Quebec Bans Sex Education in Schools

grainfedprairieboy @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:06 pm

'Sexpert' slams Que. decision to curtail sex-ed

When you piss off Sue Johanson* and are the recipient of her wrath then maybe your progressive thinking isn't as progressive as you may think.

Oh well, perhaps incorporating talk and education of sex into all subjects at all times will help address that annoying little baby problem. I know personally that math would have been far more interesting to me if I could have calculated the diameter of a vaginal canal instead of a boring old circle.

sandorski @ Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:14 pm

You can't calculate that kind of stuff. It definitely requires actual Measurement from numerous angles. Accuracy is of the essence!

romanP @ Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:37 am

$1:
Sexual education is being pushed aside as part of Quebec's increased focus on core subjects such as history and languages.

Quebec education ministers have decided that the children of the future will probably not need to reproduce, since they will be bred from pods.

Red_Eye @ Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:02 am

HAHAHA good one.

Quebec education board has made very bad decisions in the past thatwill probably take a couple of generations to fix.

Oh hell besides the kids are doing it way before they learn it

fire_i @ Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:42 pm

We never had outright Sex Ed classes, and that the move to retire what substitutes Sex Ed classes is not an isolated one but part of the massive(ly unecessary) education reform.

That reform is shit all-around, yeah.

FireWire @ Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:24 pm

The only reason why sex Ed is being pushed aside is because teachers couldn't keep up with kids savoir-faire. Who really needs sex Ed when you have Youtube and Maxim Magazine? Even Dr. Ruth references Maxim Magazine for inside tips.

Durandal @ Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:19 pm

FireWire FireWire:
The only reason why sex Ed is being pushed aside is because teachers couldn't keep up with kids savoir-faire.

:lol: Goon one !

Durandal @ Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:24 pm

romanP romanP:
Quebec education ministers have decided that the children of the future will probably not need to reproduce

Actually we used to reproduce much better when we didn't have sex-ed classes and other trashy stuff.

10 years old girls with condoms don't make babies. 20 years old women with motherly skills are more efficient.