Canada Kicks Ass
Can Somebody Please Take Joe Rogan’s Phone Away

Scape @ Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:53 pm

Nazis are lazy and incompetent. Prove me wrong.

raydan @ Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:00 pm

Could we just take Joe Rogan away?

Scape @ Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm

He has the largest podcast on the planet. These things kinda have their own momentum. I would be all for it, I sure have tuned him out and Dave Chappelle is going in the same direction if he doesn't smarten the hell up.

DrCaleb @ Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:58 pm

I guess his podcast is just the same as cable news, when it is run for profit. Lowest common denominator that puts eyeballs toward the screen.

Thanos @ Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Rogan's Canadian fellow-travelers at The Rebel didn't like it too much when I tweeted at them they should all OD on horse dewormer to the point that they shit themselves to death. Me & the internet - truly a match made in Hell. :twisted:

Scape @ Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:08 pm

There is an invisible hand that guides the conversation. Whether we choose to acknowledge its impacts is up to the individual but the masses are certainly not in control they are just being manipulated.

Consent is manufactured as it always has, the tools are just new and shiny. There is a limited opportunity here in that the unfamiliarity with manipulating the new tools of mass media may provide opportunities to push back on the narrative.