Canada Kicks Ass
Happy 2022!

Previous  1  2

herbie @ Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:02 pm

My dog, who's terrified by fireworks, went out for a pee last night. At midnight I was out hoofing around in the snow and cold calling for him. He didn't come home. How 2021 ended.
Today drove and walked about all day, searching the whole town, posting him on FB and putting a poster up at the grocery store. I was so into looking, around 4:00 I went past a truck that was parked in front of the house staring at porches on the other side. I gave up minutes later and went home. The truck had found him and dropped him off. They told the wife he was sitting beside the road shivering, all covered with sticks and leavea, so they'd brushed him down first.
The little shit is now snoozing on the heat vent in the kitchen.
Couoldn't have had a better start to 2022.
Happy New Year to all!

housewife @ Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:40 pm

Glad to hear that herbie. Happy new year!

DrCaleb @ Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:36 am

herbie herbie:
My dog, who's terrified by fireworks,

https://thundershirt.com/products/thundershirt-for-dogs

xerxes @ Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:54 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
herbie herbie:
My dog, who's terrified by fireworks,

https://thundershirt.com/products/thundershirt-for-dogs

Interesting. I wonder how well that would work on my little pooch. His separation anxiety goes through the roof whenever I leave.

PluggyRug @ Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:12 am

herbie @ Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:52 pm

To top the day off, a kid showed up in a plow truck and will do the drive for $20 whenever it snows more than 2".
Been trying all season for someone reliable... the last one promised to be there in 20 minutes five times over 3 days, never did show. Asking for recommendations on the community FB page I got suggestions for ppl who were dead, who's machines broke 20 years ago, and 'the usual suspects' who don't work until they're in the Beer store and realize they have no money.
TWO good things on the first day of 2922

DrCaleb @ Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:26 pm

Sure feels like 2922 too.

raydan @ Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:51 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Did the year 2525 go by without me realizing it? :?

Strutz @ Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:26 pm

herbie herbie:
My dog, who's terrified by fireworks, went out for a pee last night. At midnight I was out hoofing around in the snow and cold calling for him. He didn't come home. How 2021 ended.
Today drove and walked about all day, searching the whole town, posting him on FB and putting a poster up at the grocery store. I was so into looking, around 4:00 I went past a truck that was parked in front of the house staring at porches on the other side. I gave up minutes later and went home. The truck had found him and dropped him off. They told the wife he was sitting beside the road shivering, all covered with sticks and leavea, so they'd brushed him down first.
The little shit is now snoozing on the heat vent in the kitchen.
Couoldn't have had a better start to 2022.
Happy New Year to all!

That's so awesome herbie.

housewife @ Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:56 pm

raydan raydan:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Did the year 2525 go by without me realizing it? :?

Dam now that song is floating around in my head. Bad enough I finally got around to seeing the movie Yesterday and have tons of Beatles songs stuck in! Won’t be so bad if I could finish one song before moving on to the next!

DrCaleb @ Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:13 am

Waiting for my Soylent Green too.

bootlegga @ Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:53 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Waiting for my Soylent Green too.

It might not a good year to try meat substitutes... :lol:

Previous  1  2