Canada Kicks Ass
Keystone Sucker Punch Ad

bootlegga @ Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:11 pm

:roll:

martin14 @ Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Another great message from the Democrats, our true real 'friends'.

Obama the Messiah. :lol: :lol:

saturn_656 @ Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:08 pm

The anti-oilsanders have a new tactic. Try and make people think that the Canucks are in league with the Red Chinese and together they are going to exploit 'Murica! :lol:

commanderkai @ Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Jesus Christ, that's the ad? PDT_Armataz_01_32

I'm surprised the ad didn't add something like "And Canada's flag has more red in it, FURTHER PROOF OF THEIR ALLEGIANCE TO CHINA!"

andyt @ Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:48 pm

tHis is the ad the article I posted about how Harper has blown the Keystone/Gateway file was talking about. Haven't seen it myself, but the columnist seemed to feel the ad would be very effective.

Probably time to put all effort into the Kinder Morgan proposal.

jj2424 @ Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm

More bold faces lies from the left wingers.
80% of the oil sands are still owned by North American interests.

jj2424 @ Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:47 pm

andyt andyt:
tHis is the ad the article I posted about how Harper has blown the Keystone/Gateway file was talking about. Haven't seen it myself, but the columnist seemed to feel the ad would be very effective.

Probably time to put all effort into the Kinder Morgan proposal.

"it's Harper's fault"

when did Harper become the CEO of Trans Canada Pipe?

go soak your head.

Freakinoldguy @ Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:45 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

They forgot to mention that they America, not Canada had already sold out to the Chinese years ago, but then that wouldn't suit their agenda now would it. :roll:

$1:
China and U.S. Debt

The largest portion of U.S. debt, 68 cents for every dollar or about $10 trillion, is owned by individual investors, corporations, state and local governments and, yes, even foreign governments such as China that hold Treasury bills, notes and bonds.

Foreign governments hold about 46 percent of all U.S. debt held by the public, more than $4.5 trillion. The largest foreign holder of U.S. debt is China, which owns more about $1.2 trillion in bills, notes and bonds, according to the Treasury.

In total, China owns about 8 percent of publicly held U.S. debt. Of all the holders of U.S. debt China is the third-largest, behind only the Social Security Trust Fund's holdings of nearly $3 trillion and the Federal Reserve's nearly $2 trillion holdings in Treasury investments, purchased as part of its quantitative easing program to boost the economy.

Criticism of China Owning U.S. Debt

To put China's ownership of U.S. debt in perspective, its holding of $1.2 trillion is even larger than the amount owned by American households. U.S. citizens hold only about $959 billion in U.S. debt, according to the Federal Reserve.

herbie @ Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Ship it all the way through the canal across a different ocean to China. HAVE TO.
Wouldn't want to ship it a comparative cunthair NORTH to that Canadian refinery that gets oil from Arabia.
Or God forbid - use it in America...
It's kind of confusing, Canadians are too stupid to refine it themselves, but they don't want those refinery jobs either?