Canada Kicks Ass
"Knockout game"

Brenda @ Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Now this is something that pisses me off to the core.
The 'Knockout game'. Apparently, you walk up to someone, and punch the lights out of them. Just for fun. Or kill them. By mistake of course, but still.

$1:
The victim, who has yet to be identified publicly, required surgery to repair his jaw, which was broken in two places.

A 79 year old man. Are you f*cking KIDDING ME???

$1:
Barrett's attorney maintains that his client suffers from bi-polar disorder.
. Cool story, bro. He is obviously not capable of living with normal people with his disorder, so take him OFF the streets.

http://gawker.com/racist-arrested-after ... socialflow
(yes, I know it is a Gawker story. None the less.)

Public_Domain @ Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Sadly as the news has progressed, more chav thug idiots who haunted weaker kids in high school have taken it upon themselves to join in on the new blood sport.

Benn @ Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Brenda Brenda:
The 'Knockout game'. Apparently, you walk up to someone, and punch the lights out of them. Just for fun. Or kill them. By mistake of course, but still.
$1:
The victim, who has yet to be identified publicly, required surgery to repair his jaw, which was broken in two places.

Well sure becuase attacking fit younger people could end badly. Or they could just try it on someone with a gun like the loser in this story:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/2 ... 23723.html

Freakinoldguy @ Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:02 pm

The trouble is when these little savages get arrested they go right back to being one of the "My Kid's an Honour Student" crowd for the trial and then some bleeding heart liberal judge believes them and gives them sweet dick all for punishment which just reinforces the I can do whatever the fuck I want attitude that landed them in court in the first place. :evil:

Freakinoldguy @ Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Benn Benn:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:

Well sure becuase attacking fit younger people could end badly. Or they could just try it on someone with a gun like the loser in this story:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/2 ... 23723.html

To bad the two shots to the buttocks weren't a little higher and centered on mass which would have ended one little assholes game.........permanently.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:51 am

Is this the first time you guys have heard about this knockout game situation?

That's interesting. It's interesting that the knockout game starts to get broader attention with this incident.

This one is white on black. Guess what they've been up to this point. Am I racist for letting that verifiable fact slip out? Oh well.

In any case, now when you read the line quoted in the Gawker post from the kid, "That plan is to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?” it has kind of a different spin on it don't you think? There have been many previous cases of the knockout game. This was not the first pensioner that got hit. Why did he think this one might be the one that might get nationally televised?

As far as I know this is the first time any of the perps have been charged with a hate crime.

I'm not saying one kind of crime is right and the other wrong, but if you go back and look at the history of this you're going to discover Gawker is painting a picture that is not really accurate. The witness to that is what you guys seem to think the knockout game is about, and who's been doing it.

Up until this point there have not been a lot of honor students, or high school white jock bully cliches playing the knockout games.

This example below from over a year ago is the first time I remember hearing about it. It was England.

Then I started to hear about it in St. Louis, because I listen to a talk show from there. The kids were right into it under the Gateway Arch. Then it was all over the place, and all over YouTube, but this is the first time I saw a participant that looks like the guy in this story, who wasn't laying on the ground.