Canada Kicks Ass
All dogs do go to heaven - Franky said so

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:22 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/pope-franc ... -1.2870888

$1:
Pope Francis suggested recently that even animals have a place in heaven, while trying to soothe a young boy during a public appearance at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square.

"Paradise is open to all of God’s creatures," he told the boy whose dog died recently.

He made the comment during the weekly general audience at the Vatican, in St. Peter's Square

He must be giving many of the cardinals and bishops absolute fits. Wonder if we'll ever see a Jesuit Pope again? :lol:

sandorski @ Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:11 pm

If it wasn't the Pope, most would understand it was just said for comfort.

BartSimpson @ Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:26 pm

I'm okay with this. I've long had problems with those poor souls who can't see that even animals have personalities and free will. Even my chickens have the capacity to be unselfishly affectionate and to some degree or another I believe that says something about their place in the universe and in creation.

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:37 pm

$1:
Even my chickens have the capacity to be unselfishly affectionate

They made sure you never went hungry.

Jabberwalker @ Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:17 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/pope-francis-tells-boy-whose-dog-had-died-that-heaven-is-open-to-all-1.2870888

$1:
Pope Francis suggested recently that even animals have a place in heaven, while trying to soothe a young boy during a public appearance at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square.

"Paradise is open to all of God’s creatures," he told the boy whose dog died recently.

He made the comment during the weekly general audience at the Vatican, in St. Peter's Square

He must be giving many of the cardinals and bishops absolute fits. Wonder if we'll ever see a Jesuit Pope again? :lol:

Breath of fresh air, ain't it?

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:16 pm

And how do we know he's wrong and dogs don't get into heaven [huh]

I sincerely hope he's right because, I'd rather spend eternity with dogs than some of the people I've known. [B-o]

Hyack @ Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
I'd rather spend eternity with dogs than some of the people I've known. [B-o]

R=UP R=UP Ain't that the truth.... [B-o]