Canada Kicks Ass
Islam, Multiculturalism, and Sweden

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Thanos @ Sun May 26, 2013 3:35 pm

ccga3359 ccga3359:
I find myself supporting the EDL more and more and I don't want to. As an ex-pat I hate seeing what's going on there and how it's happening here. Yes the EDL is ex hooligans and neo-nazis but they are also like me, people fed up. As far as I can tell the EDL are more in line with UKIP rather than BNP but still far right.

That's the trouble with times like this, when an enemy that is so disgusting and loathesome (like these radical Muslims are) appears that it makes fascism look good in comparison. I remember seeing a reporter on the street in London a couple of years ago asking some old vet that had flown for the RAF in WW2 what he thought of the Tottenham riots. The old guy said that he was so ashamed of what Britain had been turned into, thanks to bad immigrants and rotten politicians over the last fifty years, that if he'd known what was going to happen to Britain today he never would have volunteered to fight the Germans when he was young. And I'd bet there's millions of Brits right now, of all ages, that all feel the same way that old fellow does. :cry:

N_Fiddledog @ Sun May 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Here's one though. The EDL do not represent themselves as fascists. Their leaders speak against fascism. I've seen behind the scenes videos of some of the families. They seem like decent average folk.

Nevertheless there are some crazed StormFront types that sneak in there and claim to represent EDL. So now we are defining every member as a fascist.

Very Well, by this method of operation what are all Muslims again?

ccga3359 @ Sun May 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Enoch Powell was right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cn7dDF74yE

bambu @ Sun May 26, 2013 4:30 pm

maldonsfecht maldonsfecht:
I had the fortune of studying for a year in Stockholm while going to Western Ontario... beautiful city and country.

Unfortunately, the people can be very liberal as is the case in most Scandinavian countries and they believe they are doing the right thing in allowing such a large percentage of immigrants in relation to their population to come into their land.

Events like this will not get better until the system itself is given a thorough re-examination. Sweden is a very modern, progressive country with a long and storied history; immigrants that have no desire to learn and live as a Swedish citizen should ought not to be even considered for entry.

But then, that doesn't seem to be the way of things in today's borderless Europe...

Borderless Europe will see the destruction of it as a White majority 'Christian' entity...and all that will entail.
And the People of Europe will have no one to blame but themselves...they've been warned many many times.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3459/denmark-muslim-country

"We must not have a Denmark where Danish traditions disappear as soon as there is a Muslim majority." — Tom Behnke, Spokesman, Danish Conservative Party

#####

LOL

Talk about living in a fool's paradise.

bambu @ Sun May 26, 2013 4:45 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I forget where it was, but somebody here was expressing uncertainty about what's happening with the Muslim riots, and multiculturalism in Sweden. Here ya go... It ain't pretty.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3729/ ... cY.twitter

It got me to thinking. Could this happen here? We don't seem to be bothered too much out west yet, but I hear disturbing stuff from Ontario.

Yes it mostly certainly can.

It did in Sydney, on a smaller scale.
The 'PC', 'reactive not proactive' cops as usual were taken by surprise, and got 'bashed','smashed', and 'trashed'.
The protest was scheduled for the Sunday, but shock horror, the angry protesters arrived on the Saturday in the CBD and tried to get into the US Consulate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKRwU_DBNE
Rioting Muslims now hit Sydney, Australia (15th Sept 2012)

bambu @ Sun May 26, 2013 5:42 pm

I have a saying; "Put up with it, and you'll get a whole lot more of it"...whether it be terrorism, Muslim rioters chanting "Obama, Obama, we love Osama" while marching thru Sydney streets, domestic violence, bullying in the workplace/school, or being pushed around/verbally abused/robbed/bashed fracturing eye socket/being intimidated off picnic tables etc at a beach;

Best not to put up with it.
The drunken violence at the protest march at the beach by the patriots was unfortunate, as was the violence in the 'revenge attacks'...but peace and love have returned to Cronulla beach...with not even one thug/'takeover merchant' from a certain section of society in sight.
If only the cops had enforced the law without fear of favour for a decade or more beforehand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYiAAxZWyys

Two weeks before the "Cronulla riots" the Australian flag was removed from iconic Bondi beach so as not to offend anyone. :)That got the patriots all fired up.
What was their reply to the Politically Correct brigade?
Flags everywhere!
And I mean everywhere. ;)

300 flags now lead the Anzac Day parade thru Sydney;

The 'Highland' pipes and drums playing iconic songs Waltzing Matilda and Road To Gundagai as they bang the drums of freedom and our culture...in front of the flags. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEWf7xT2Ovw

N_Fiddledog @ Tue May 28, 2013 11:11 am

Cute story here concerning the EDL being invited into a Mosque for Tea and Biscuits. Sounds like both sides had a pleasant afternoon.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3 ... 1k.twitter

BartSimpson @ Tue May 28, 2013 11:14 am

The bit about the EDL being 'fascists' misrepresents them quite a bit. I got corrected yesterday by my gay English neighbor who pointed out that some gay folks in Britain support the EDL and they are welcomed by the EDL.

A cursory look around the web indicates he's right:

Note the gay rainbow flags. Also note that the speaker is a Jewish Rabbi.

Zipperfish @ Tue May 28, 2013 11:18 am

Thanos Thanos:
That's the trouble with times like this, when an enemy that is so disgusting and loathesome (like these radical Muslims are) appears that it makes fascism look good in comparison. I remember seeing a reporter on the street in London a couple of years ago asking some old vet that had flown for the RAF in WW2 what he thought of the Tottenham riots. The old guy said that he was so ashamed of what Britain had been turned into, thanks to bad immigrants and rotten politicians over the last fifty years, that if he'd known what was going to happen to Britain today he never would have volunteered to fight the Germans when he was young. And I'd bet there's millions of Brits right now, of all ages, that all feel the same way that old fellow does. :cry:

Most ex-pat Brits I know have just washed their hands of the place. Sad, really.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue May 28, 2013 11:26 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
The bit about the EDL being 'fascists' misrepresents them quite a bit. I got corrected yesterday by my gay English neighbor who pointed out that some gay folks in Britain support the EDL and they are welcomed by the EDL.

A cursory look around the web indicates he's right:

Note the gay rainbow flags. Also note that the speaker is a Jewish Rabbi.

Pamela Geller is, naturally, all worked up about the leftist media obsessive taunts of fascist, and right wing extremist when describing the EDL.

She, of course, follows the Hitler was a lefty school of thought, and argues fascism is a left wing ideology. Myself I'm not even sure all EDL are right wing. so I'm not sure if it matters here.

But she's angry right now at these guys called the UAF. I think it means United Anti-Fascist, or something. Pamela believes these guys are the actual fascists. They do seem to be left wing radicals of some sort. They like to turn up at EDL rallies and try to instigate them into violence by throwing bottles at them and such.

bambu @ Tue May 28, 2013 12:14 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Yep. We're going to face hell when the Mexicans vote to secede one or more of our states.

http://www.mnforsustain.org/aztlan_aztl ... uth_us.htm

It's what most Americans [now Democrats] seem to be cheering for.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue May 28, 2013 12:15 pm

calling someone a fascist just doesn't mean anything today, considering we had asswipes like curty labelling our police gestapo and and the CPC fascists. The people throwing around the term nowadays have no idea what a fascist is. To them it's anybody who wants to put limits on their behaviours, even the criminal ones.

EyeBrock @ Tue May 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Thanos Thanos:

Most ex-pat Brits I know have just washed their hands of the place. Sad, really.

Yep. It's too broken to fix. Only a revolution would change things and that hasn't happened since Ollie Cromwell.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue May 28, 2013 12:38 pm

you rope climbers wouldn't like that

Zipperfish @ Tue May 28, 2013 12:50 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Pamela Geller is, naturally, all worked up about the leftist media obsessive taunts of fascist, and right wing extremist when describing the EDL.

She, of course, follows the Hitler was a lefty school of thought, and argues fascism is a left wing ideology. Myself I'm not even sure all EDL are right wing. so I'm not sure if it matters here.

But she's angry right now at these guys called the UAF. I think it means United Anti-Fascist, or something. Pamela believes these guys are the actual fascists. They do seem to be left wing radicals of some sort. They like to turn up at EDL rallies and try to instigate them into violence by throwing bottles at them and such.

Well, Pamela, you and Bart back the EDL--that should give anyone pause to the notion that they are left wing. You and Bart aren't exactly the biggest cheerleaders for left-wing causes. On the other hand, the wiki site describes the EDL as "unionist." That's pretty lefty.

And EDL is just as likely to start bottle fights, so if that's you're definition of fascism, you'd have to include both the UAF and teh EDL.

That said, I have some sympathy regular folks contmeplating joining the EDL. If I were living in Birmingham or Leeds I'd wonder what the heck happened to my country, and I'd be demanding some sort of action from the politicians in the wake of these attacks and other various outrages. And I'd be looking for an outlet. Probably wouldn't be the EDL for me, since I couldn't stomach that amount of bile, but maybe as an angry young man...

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next