Canada Kicks Ass
Jordan Peterson’s Own Fans Cringe at His Unhinged Views

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

DrCaleb @ Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:30 am

And now his conspiracies are leading to real world concequences.

Transphobic response to Canmore Pride donation request sparks apology, swell of support

The food services company responsible has been dropped by many large accounts.

Scape @ Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSNWkRw53Jo

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:57 am

Tricks @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:27 am

I wonder if they apply the same line of questioning to anyone who does volunteering with children.

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:39 am

"Don't ask yourself why children need to see teachers, ask yourself why Teachers want an audience of children."

I can hide homophobia behind a veil of protecting children too.

raydan @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:06 pm

Sounds like a fun Saturday mourning.

llama66 @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:07 pm

raydan raydan:

I see what you did there.

raydan @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:15 pm

llama66 llama66:
raydan raydan:

I see what you did there.

When I spelled morning wrong? :oops:

DrCaleb @ Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:37 pm

You didn't plan that? I thought it was funny too.

Scape @ Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQzhgPH ... Tg&index=3

'They are not having a conversation, they are trading aneurisms.'

Scape @ Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu5oaF3dx4E

Scape @ Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:06 am

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:26 am

Jordan Peterson says Ontario psychologist licence may be suspended over public statements

Thanos @ Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:26 pm

An actual adult view of these things....

Peterson's views are more often far more silly than informative or helpful. That doesn't justify trying to harm his professional career for the sake of tribal revenge. And once again when the left starts with the smarm that "there's no such thing as cancel culture" it's easily belied by the observable fact that they deliberately try to harm and outright destroy people like Jordan Peterson (and to outright dozens if not hundreds or even thousands of others a lot less controversial and offensive than Jordan Peterson) simply because they hate them.

I wonder when they're in their later years about how many of the Bernie Bro types who wage unrelenting and absolutely merciless warfare on their cultural enemies will view themselves. Will they still be proud in their elder years that they're basically the sort of creature that someone like Stalin would regard as his most valuable shock troops? :?

Scape @ Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:39 pm

The cult of personality Peterson has fostered is coming into conflict with his professional credentials. This is a gauntlet of his own making because he could simply refrain from public comments that are in conflict with his professional responsibilities but to do so would be to bow down to the 'man' publicly and that goes against the brand he has so meretriciously forged.

Bernie doesn't have this issue, as he is not a practicing physician that requires certification of a college. Also, he isn't a soulless grifter.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next