Canada Kicks Ass
Muslim Groups Condemn OK Murder

1  2  3  4  Next

grainfedprairieboy @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:57 pm

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow ... story.html

$1:
Qasim Rashid, spokesman for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, said it was important to release the statement to ensure that Americans know that VIOLENCE IS NOT TOLERATED BY MUSLIMS

ROTFL

Wasn't sure if this thread belonged in humour or religion.

While spin doc Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Druids, various native religions, Wiccas, etc sit around with nothing to do like the old Maytag repair man, I wonder how many hundreds or even thousands of people are employed in the various Arab and Islamic public affairs offices scattered throughout the Mosques of the West issuing daily statements extolling how their thoughts and prayers are with the family of today's innocent victim(s) of Muslim extremism and how Islam is really a religion of peace?

Public_Domain @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:33 pm

It'd be nice if my local protestant United Church would apoligize for the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, though I don't really expect them to.

grainfedprairieboy @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
It'd be nice if my local protestant United Church would apoligize for the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, though I don't really expect them to.

How many people did Protestants murder in the name of God this week?

fifeboy @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:28 pm

grainfedprairieboy grainfedprairieboy:

This week, perhaps not so many, last century, quite a few. In history, well, I don't want to think of it.

PluggyRug @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:14 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:

This week, perhaps not so many, last century, quite a few. In history, well, I don't want to think of it.

You should have stopped at "This week", the rest of the sentence having no relevance to current times.

jj2424 @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:55 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:

FN carry a chip on their shoulder for eternity. How big does that cheque have to be to fix all those wrong doings?

herbie @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Kind of what I'm thinking. That mass murdering kid in Prince George we don't know his religion. Therefore everyone we don't know the religion of is a potential mass murderer.
Seeing as how I only know the religion of about 100 people in my town of 2,000 - I should be cowering under the bed as 1,900 people are out to kill me with a picaroon in my own hometown....aaaaauauuuuggghhhh!
Most of the SS were Lutherans. OMG is my next door neighbour gonna shove me in the ovens because I voted NDP? Aaaauuughggghhhhh!!
There's over A BILLION followers of Islam. Stop this endless shit that all of them are out to get us....

fifeboy @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:25 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
fifeboy fifeboy:

You should have stopped at "This week", the rest of the sentence having no relevance to current times.

Thanks Plugs, for letting me know that recent history is irrelevant :P

fifeboy @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:33 pm

jj2424 jj2424:

FN carry a chip on their shoulder for eternity. How big does that cheque have to be to fix all those wrong doings?

Chelation therapy may help with your condition. Your Doctor can provide you with more information.

MeganC @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:51 pm

$1:
Qasim Rashid, spokesman for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, said it was important to release the statement to ensure that Americans know that VIOLENCE against Muslims IS NOT TOLERATED BY MUSLIMS

:mrgreen:

BeaverFever @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Do you mean to imply that when protetants were committing atrocities in South Africa and Northern Ireland up to and including the early 1990s you were apologizing on their behalf and claiming your share of collective blame?

Somehow I doubt it.

jj2424 @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:16 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Do you mean to imply that when protetants were committing atrocities in South Africa and Northern Ireland up to and including the early 1990s you were apologizing on their behalf and claiming your share of collective blame?

Somehow I doubt it.

I'm sure you really give a shit that the atrocities in Ireland were committed against Catholics. Just looking for something to bitch about. :P

jj2424 @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:17 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
jj2424 jj2424:

Chelation therapy may help with your condition. Your Doctor can provide you with more information.

Another big fat squaw on the end of your dipstick would cure you for a few weeks.

BeaverFever @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Anyone other than the local village idiot have a comment?

Public_Domain @ Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Such an obscurely obnoxious clown and nothing more, jj. Not sure how you've gotten anywhere in adulthood acting like such a dickhead, assuming you are an adult. I do like that the hateful nonsense you have broiling in your mind seems to be unique each time you feel the need to show your shit brown colours, so I can alqays look forward to knowing I'm going to bebinsulted in a memorable way, which I appreciate.

1  2  3  4  Next