Canada Kicks Ass
Planned Parenthood covering up child sex abuse

N_Fiddledog @ Thu May 31, 2018 12:14 pm

So before I get attacked for posting this and told what my views are on the subject. Let me tell you what I think they are.

If the foetus is a Baby then abortion is murder. Doesn't matter who's responsible for its location. The only question is at what point is a foetus a baby. I believe there's a point where that's undeniable. Currently I'm thinking if it can survive outside the womb it's a baby but I'm open to the idea I'm wrong and it could be earlier. There does seem to be good reason to suspect that. Nobody I've heard from yet has opened me to the possibility it could be later.

As such I'm sympathetic to the Americans who don't think Planned Parenthood should be publicly funded and I find PP to be a generally sleazy outfit. Getting that word out seems worthwhile.

$1:
May 30, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Despite the rise of the #MeToo movement against powerful institutions enabling sexual abuse, Planned Parenthood’s own history of covering up crimes against minors has gone largely ignored. But, Live Action hopes to change that in a new video series, the first of which was released today.

On Wednesday, the group announced its seven-part “Aiding Abusers” series, which will “expos[e] a systemic, decades long cover-up of child sexual abuse at Planned Parenthood.”

The first video provides an introduction to the project and an overview of what to expect in its future installments, including documented cases, the testimony of former abortion industry insiders, two of Live Action’s own previous undercover investigations, the lies Planned Parenthood has told in response to the allegations, and what consequences the offending personnel have faced, if any.