And Derby
And Oxford
And Bristol
And Telford
And Peterborough
And Banbury
And Aylesbury
And Keighley

Yup, all bullshit, nothing ever happened.

And most recently (in fact didn't the convictions just come down a couple weeks ago) in Calderdale, which is a borough that coincidentally enough also contains Halifax.

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/cr ... -1-7096362

Although that was the Halifax in the UK and not our Halifax where the mature "Refugee" claimants are pretending to be high school kids so they can move on the little Canadian junior girls.

How long before we start to hear about gang grooming I wonder.

Thanks Justin.

OnTheIce @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:24 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
$1:
Why isn't the MSM reporting on this story though? It's a fair question to ask.

Because it's probably bullshit

But it's not.

Pause the video. Read the emails within. They aren't fake.

These things are happening, Beav. Time to take off the blinders.

BeaverFever @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:43 pm

It's Ezra Levant., the least credible ball of slime that ever oozed out from from the nether regions of the soul. There's a reason he's lost even his right wing media jobs and has been relegated to the blogosphere.

Public_Domain @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:44 pm

My solution, as always for this sort of thing, is to cull the guilty and punish the authority/assistance that neglects their role.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Part 2 came out today.

This one's more just introduction to the kind of bullying and conflict of cultures brought by the refugee men into the high school classroom.

Should be getting more into the meat of it tomorrow, then on thursday she's going to do a full hour, but I worry that one might be behind a paygate.

And yes she's reading Fredericton High School emails from staff she acquired through a freedom of information request.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:53 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
It's Ezra Levant., the least credible ball of slime that ever oozed out from from the nether regions of the soul. There's a reason he's lost even his right wing media jobs and has been relegated to the blogosphere.

So basically Beave you disagree with him. Now some of us think that simply makes him more credible.

In any case you're wrong. It's not Ezra. It's Faith Goldy. It would be nice to hear from Ezra too though.

Although I don't mind watching Faith too much. She is a hottie.

BartSimpson @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:30 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

So what? Even the National Enquirer gets things right once in a while. On occasion even the New York Times does, too.

peck420 @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:34 pm

A) How is this not being dealt with quickly? We have actual laws pertaining to this sort of thing (adults soliciting from minors).

B) If Ezra can't be right once in a while...I'm fucked.

OnTheIce @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:53 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Agree. Ezra is a piece of shit.

However, the story is true.

Read the emails. Cross reference the names in the emails.

You have to ask yourself, why doesn't the MSM cover this?

BeaverFever @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:02 pm

I'll look into it further when someone other than Ezra is reporting on it. Until then, the story has zero credibility.

Thanos @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:10 pm

peck420 peck420:
A) How is this not being dealt with quickly? We have actual laws pertaining to this sort of thing (adults soliciting from minors).

Lefties have given Muslim males most-favoured-victim status where all the racism ( :roll: ) aimed at them effectively wipes out their own responsibility to not be a rabid pack of female-abusing criminal scumbags. First Rotherham, now here (even though much smaller prostitution rings run by Muslim males happened in Calgary back in the 1990's), now Canada. It's a defense lawyer's wet dream to have any kind of case, no matter the crime, that can be won simply by being able to shout out racism as loud as possible.

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:20 pm

WTF are these assholes doing in a highschool classroom anyway? There are unemployed "male" teachers all over Canada who'd be more than happy to teach these adult immigrants and all we'd need is a little funding and some space to do it in.

Trudeau's got billions for everything else so I'm thinking he could probably free up a few of his hard earned bucks to ensure these pet projects gets properly educated and the bonus would be that'd it'd keep them from harassing or worse, the underage locals.

But, that'd be to simple and is likely racist because as we all know, every male Syrian Immigrant's biggest dream is to live the Fast Times at Ridgemont High School life style complete with the fast cars, mall's, surfing and underage females. :roll:

OnTheIce @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:55 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
I'll look into it further when someone other than Ezra is reporting on it. Until then, the story has zero credibility.

Just remember, you're ignoring the story of potential pedophiles due to your partisan political beliefs. It's ok to take the blinders off from time to time and have some common sense.

It would be ironic if if were your daughter in those classes to have some fellow Liberal brush off the story as false because it wasn't picked up by the media. However, I'm sure the rape would be.

BRAH @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:20 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Ignorance is bliss.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:19 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
WTF are these assholes doing in a highschool classroom anyway? There are unemployed "male" teachers all over Canada who'd be more than happy to teach these adult immigrants and all we'd need is a little funding and some space to do it in.

Trudeau's got billions for everything else so I'm thinking he could probably free up a few of his hard earned bucks to ensure these pet projects gets properly educated and the bonus would be that'd it'd keep them from harassing or worse, the underage locals.

But, that'd be to simple and is likely racist because as we all know, every male Syrian Immigrant's biggest dream is to live the Fast Times at Ridgemont High School life style complete with the fast cars, mall's, surfing and underage females. :roll:

Faith Goldy posted one group of emails from the 2700 pages she has. Here's one from, I think, a flabbergasted teacher explaining the problems the Canadian teachers are having teaching 15 to 21 year old, non-english speaking, misogynistic, Mohammedans. Basically they're in way over their heads and drowning.

If that's not readable you can see it and more here:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316951557/Fa ... -Part-2-Wm

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next