More Lieberal lies.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:54 am

martin14 martin14:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
'no English'

But but all our 'refugees' are doctors and engineers and highly educated people
and stuff.

More Lieberal lies.

Since when do Doctors and Engineers and the like have to learn English before they get those degrees?

andyt @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:57 am

I also don't recall the claim being made that all refugees were doctors and engineers. But way to burn down that straw man.

And why are "refugee" and "students" in quotation marks. These aren't really refugees? Not students?

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 am

Also, why are high school students expected to be doctors and engineers?

My dad finished high school in 1949. He was born in 1924. That means he finished high school when he was 25.

World War 2 asked a lot of young men, including having to delay parts of their lives.

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

My dad finished high school in 1949. He was born in 1924. That means he finished high school when he was 25.

World War 2 asked a lot of young men, including having to delay parts of their lives.

I'm pretty sure these young men didn't put their lives on hold in the name of liberty and freedom like your father did. He was a hero, most of these clowns are just parasites moving from one field to another trying to devour all in their path.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:56 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I'm pretty sure these young men didn't put their lives on hold in the name of liberty and freedom like your father did. He was a hero, most of these clowns are just parasites moving from one field to another trying to devour all in their path.

Just, wow.

Do a little reading about what some of these refugees had to go through in order to get here, before you rush to judgement.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/a-re ... -1.3242194

martin14 @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:22 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Do a little reading about what some of these refugees had to go through in order to get here, before you rush to judgement.

Oh please.

Tons of them showed up with new Iphones, new maps, better clothes and equipment than
the locals.

And if you think they all walked from Greece to Austria, think again.
Taxis and buses made out like bandits all over the Balkans.

It's the same kind of bullshit as the 'dangerous ocean voyage'.
Yeah, for all 5 kilometers. :roll:

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:24 am

martin14 martin14:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Oh please.

Tons of them showed up with new Iphones, new maps, better clothes and equipment than
the locals.

And if you think they all walked from Greece to Austria, think again.
Taxis and buses made out like bandits all over the Balkans.

It's the same kind of bullshit as the 'dangerous ocean voyage'.
Yeah, for all 5 kilometers. :roll:

After having been barrel bombed till their city block was rubble . . . but we were talking about Refugees in Canada . . .

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:25 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Just, wow.

Your father fought for his country. How many of these healthy, fit, well fed, military aged, immigrants were willing to do that? BTW one refugee family doesn't make up an entire wave of refugees anymore than one Somali warlord makes up another wave of refugees.

So, unless you can come up with a valid reason why the rest of these men didn't stand and fight for their rights, their country and their beliefs your excuse is nothing more than a Liberal guilt trip which has no relevance to the fact that they're here and causing mayhem in a place they have no right to be placed in.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:26 am

# 3 in this series hasn't come out yet today, but here's a little taste I missed from yesterday.

$1:
Syrian migrant men in their twenties — some with full beards — are being dumped into classrooms at Fredericton High School, next to Canadian schoolgirls as young as 14.

And the results are what you’d expect.

Sexual harassment. Bullying. Picking on the Jewish kids. Threatening and swearing at teachers. Talking about terrorist weapons, like rocket propelled grenades.

Demanding that men and women be separated, sharia style. Refusing to speak English.

It goes on and on.

I know this, because we received a confidential tip from a parent, who couldn’t get anyone in New Brunswick to help. The media, the police, the politicians — everybody is petrified of being called “racist” for even mentioning the disaster that has come from putting unassimilated Muslim migrant men right into our schools.

Everyone’s afraid to talk about what was happening at Fredericton High — except us. So we filed an access to information request to the school. And they sent us over 2,700 documents covering every aspect of the fiasco.

http://www.therebel.media/syrian_bullies_investigation

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:41 am

And here's a couple factoids a person learns from reading beyond the CBC.

Yes there was the first well-covered wave of Syrian family-style refugees we saw on the news the first week of accepting refugees from Syria. Those were years-vetted and selected with a priority to actual victim status by the previous government.

After that first wave though the state run media stopped turning up at the airport for photo-ops.

We started to hear stories about how organizations that wanted to sponsor Syrian refugees could no longer get them. They had to take others like Somalis or Afghanis who were calling themselves refugees.

And it turned out the ones who were Syrian were being prioritized by Muslim organizations or biased Muslim countries like Turkey who were in charge of the immigration process.

Yeah, I know "Blah, blah, blah. The UN is in charge of the process." Bullshit. Basically, they franchise. Guess to who.

In any case...

The Yazidis, Christians and Druze who were being raped, enslaved or had family member crucified were no longer coming. It's almost all Sunnis now.

And how much they are "refugees" now is up for debate.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:49 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Just, wow.

Your father fought for his country. How many of these healthy, fit, well fed, military aged, immigrants were willing to do that? BTW one refugee family doesn't make up an entire wave of refugees anymore than one Somali warlord makes up another wave of refugees.

Really? One family doesn't reflect the rest? Does that also apply to your labeling all of them clowns, parasites and locusts?

So, unless you can come up with a valid reason why the rest of these men didn't stand and fight for their rights, their country and their beliefs your excuse is nothing more than a Liberal guilt trip which has no relevance to the fact that they're here and causing mayhem in a place they have no right to be placed in.

Strawman.

I see no mayhem they are causing here, and I see no reason to defend any side in the Syrian, Eritrean or Iraqi conflicts with my life. Why then should they?

fifeboy @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:48 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

most of these clowns are just parasites moving from one field to another trying to devour all in their path.
. Please tell me you didn't take Biology in HS.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:10 pm

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:03 pm

Previous  1  2  3  4  Next