Canada Kicks Ass
Salon Magazine: "I’m a pedophile, but not a monster"

BartSimpson @ Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:07 pm

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pe ... a_monster/

For those who like to deny that there's a 'slippery slope' to the whole GLBT normalization going on here comes a poor, victimized potential child molester who just wants to be tolerated and accepted for who he is.

And, no kidding, he wants his sexual orientation acknowledged.

Give it 15 to 20 years on the outside and this guy will be in a protected class and we'll be called 'pedophobes' by the enlightened intelligentsia.

Go to the link for the story. I am not reposting it here because Salon has sued other forums for reposts of their articles.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:15 pm

LGBT-P

Lemmy @ Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Of course he does. Just like paedophiles want to be able to use paedophelia as a mental disorder in defence of child sex assault-murder cases. But what he wants doesn't matter 'cause it'll never happen.

But so far as this has anything to do with homosexuality, LGBT, etc...nope. Incorrect. Two different fish with no slippery slope between.

xerxes @ Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:54 pm

It has absolutely nothing to do with LGBT. Also, what Lemmy said.

Paedophilia is a sexual attraction like any other be it, S&M, watersports, clowns (insert bizarre sexual fetish here). Obviously, it's immoral and illegal and I seriously doubt it will ever be normalized for a myriad of reasons.