Canada Kicks Ass
11,000 'scientists' warn about climate change? FAKE NEWS!

BartSimpson @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:19 pm

11,000 'scientists' warn about climate change? FAKE NEWS!

Yup. The alarmists got caught ginning up fake news with a fake list of fake scientists to support their fake agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3ZPGLPiss

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:42 pm

That's odd.

I tried to post your video with the proper tags and it still didn't work.

Let's try this then. I went right to YouTube for the URL.

Bingo.

BartSimpson @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:45 pm

[B-o]

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:49 pm

I heard Mickey Mouse and Professor Dumbledore from the Harry Potter books are among the signatories.

Then there's this:

99% of Scientists Agree Human Population Must Be Reduced :wink:

$1:
Good news everybody, if you like your eco-genocide, you can keep your eco-genocide. (Not so much your doctor or health care, that would interfere with the eco-genocide.)

Earth Needs Fewer People to Beat Climate Crisis, Scientists Say - Bloomberg

Good, let's start with the "scientists". Which of them will be the first to report to the disintegration chamber? Bueller? Bueller?

No, they're too valuable in the cause of saving us from the imaginary crisis that covers all their grant money. It's the peasants who must reduce their numbers or the sun god will strike us down with his terrible fury for defying mother nature with the technology that actual scientists have created.

More than 11,000 experts from around the world are calling for a critical addition to the main strategy of dumping fossil fuels for renewable energy: there needs to be far fewer humans on the planet.

We could have 11,000 fewer of them right now if they just put their money where their mouths are.

“We declare, with more than 11,000 scientist signatories from around the world, clearly and unequivocally that planet Earth is facing a climate emergency,” the scientists wrote in a stark warning published Tuesday in the journal BioScience.

Climate emergency is the new Orwellian term, after wearing out "climate change" and "global warming" and "the sky is falling".

Also that ice age that never happened.

Meanwhile the brilliant scientists seem to have messed up every URL for their original signatures at https://scientistswarning.forestry.oreg ... -signators. I blame global warming.

An archived version of the Alliance of World Scientists site shows that the signatories include luminaries like "A. Falih, Haider Geochemistry Nature Iraq Organization" and "Abbas, Sawaid Postdoc - Remote Sensing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University", and "Albor, Xiana Sustainability Advisor & Production Manager, Tamboura Films."

Come on guys, the sustainability adviser to Tamboura Films signed on to this. We've gotta go to the gas chamber now to save the planet for Prince Harry, Greta Thunberg and Al Gore.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2019 ... reenfield/

stratos @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:58 pm

$1:
99% of Scientists Agree Human Population Must Be Reduced

We Need To Eat The Babies

BartSimpson @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Anyone supporting Zero Population movements should lead the way. [B-o]

Proculation @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:55 pm

I'm a conservative and I don't want children. Am I OK ? 8O XD

CDN_PATRIOT @ Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:41 pm

Proculation Proculation:
I'm a conservative and I don't want children. Am I OK ? 8O XD

I'm in the same boat, so don't feel bad.

We can both be not okay at the same time!

[B-o]

-J.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:25 pm

Stumbled on this one...

Kind of interesting so I thought I'd post it here.

Computer scientist Tony Heller has software that monitors and reveals deceptive climate graphs.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:27 pm

I found that one here, where Townhall gives you a digested version of the history of the Global Warming scare.

Where Are the Real Scientists?

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:19 pm

Does this mean that anybody who disagrees with the climate alarmists can now make up their own non existent scientists to refute the climate alarmists non existent scientists? [cheer]

stratos @ Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:42 pm

$1:

Does this mean that anybody who disagrees with the climate alarmists can now make up their own non existent scientists to refute the climate alarmists non existent scientists?

I spoke to some non lawyer type people who feel that it would be okay so I have attorney spokes people who are willing to say it's a real thing. 8)

All you have to do now is get some children on your side. Make sure some of them can make angry faces out those you don't like.

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:38 pm

stratos stratos:
$1:

Does this mean that anybody who disagrees with the climate alarmists can now make up their own non existent scientists to refute the climate alarmists non existent scientists?

I spoke to some non lawyer type people who feel that it would be okay so I have attorney spokes people who are willing to say it's a real thing. 8)

All you have to do now is get some children on your side. Make sure some of them can make angry faces out those you don't like.

No problem i'm sure I can find at least some peoplekinds kid who isn't glued to their artificial brain that I can use as the face of my non existent propaganda program.

The only trouble will be getting them to make non existent faces while admonishing the climate alarmists non existent scientists. :wink:

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:10 pm

stratos stratos:

Easy enough to do but when you find one the centers of power from silicone valley to the MSM to the Washington swamp go into panic mode and she gets made to sit in the dark, under-visited corners of the internet.

Here's an example, now forced to hide out on BitChute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HeOvMuD2IBiS/